Chapter 2

Rachel groaned."First we have to go shopping for the slut and now Freya's defending her."

Rebekah looked at Rachel."Excuse me" She couldn't believe she was hearing this right now.

"She just started an arguement with Bonnie. Bonnie is never mean to anyone Elena just yelled at her for no reason."

"Rachel shut the fuck up. You don't know what you are talking about so please just be quiet."

"Whatever Bekah your hiding something." Rachel knew that there was something else going on she just couldn't figure out what it was.
--

The next day
Elena pulled up to the Mikaelson mansion, she got Evie out the car and headed to the door. She knocked on the door and soon Rachel opened the door."What do you want? Don't you have somewhere else you can take your daughter."

"Excuse me." Elena asked. She knew that Rachel didn't like her but she didn't think that she would have gone that far.

"You heard me."Rachel closed the door.

--

Rachel closed the door and Kol walked in he was getting ready to leave."Who was at the door."

"No one." Rachel smirked.

There was a knock at the door. He went to it and Rachel stood in front."Move." Rachel groaned as she moved. She knew better than to disobey them, some how Freya always found out;. He opened the door and seen Elena and Evie."Come in."

"Where is Freya." Elena adjusted the cover on her daughter making sure they couldn't see her. She was already in a shitty mood and that had just made it worse/

Freya came down the stairs."Elena why do you look mad."

Elena glared at Rachel. Who glared back at her and said."I didn't do anything to her. She's lying on me."

"She slammed the door in my face and told me take my daughter somewhere else."

"Rachel. Why would you do that." Freya asked. She knew that Rachel didn't know and that because of that she had these reactions. But she really wanted them to stop."You do know that she never asked me to babysit i offered go get ready for school."

Rachel crossed her arms over her chest."Why would you offer to help her she's mean. She was yelling at Bonnie yesterday for what reason." She glared at Elena.

"You did not see what happened you can not make assumptions. I gotta go and she's mean." Elena turned around and left. It was hard enough being a teen mother. People looked at her different. People did a lot differently.

"Rachel!"

"I said nothing that was not true."

Henrick and Rebekah came down."So she left already."

"Rachel slammed the door in her face and told her to take her daughter elsewhere." Kol said.

Freya looked at Rachel."Go get ready for school."

"Yes Freya." Rachel ran up the stairs.

"Are y'all ready." Kol asked,

"Lets go."

--

Elena was standing at her locker when Caroline walked over with Hayley."Hello."

"What?" She didn't mean to snap on them but it was not her day. She knew that they were just trying to be nice.

"What's wrong with you." Hayley asked

"Rachel slammed the door in my face after telling me to take my daughter elsewhere."