Chapter 18

It had been two months since Kol found out about Evie and things were going great it was the week before thanksgiving break and everyone was so happy about it.  Elena was sitting in her room doing homework. Her phone dinged she picked it up and smiled at the picture."I fucking hate you." She liked the picture she loved the picture of her daughter she was more angry that he was teasing her about Evie.

"Who you hate now?"Elena looked up and seen Nora carrying London. She was used to her cousin cousin at people but she was confused on where Evie was."Where's Evie?"

"With her father who is sending me pictures of Evie and i'm pissed." She was mad she wished that she didn't have any school work so that she could be spending time with her daughter but no she had an essay that was due tomorrow.

Nora never really seen her without Evie she knew occasionally Elena would let them babysit but that was it she literally always had Evie maybe it would be good for her not to have her daughter for a while."Why don't you have her you always have her."

Elena shrugged she had an essay and she didn't want to turn it in late. She knew mosst time her teachers expected that she was going to turn assignments in late and she didn't really like that."Got an essay due tomorrow his is already done because he never has anything to do on a daily hes keeping her the night."

Nora sat at the edge of her bed putting London on her lap"Where are they?"

"Rebekah is taking pictures of them playing pool at the grill." She wished that she could be their but she knew that if she didn't get this done she would never get time with her daughter.

"How the hell are they playing pool?" She didn't think it was possible for them to be able to play pool with a baby.

"He's holding Evie and they got a small pool stick for her." She was used to it they had money and because they had money they were able to do things that a lot of people weren't.

"Rich kids." Nora sneered she got they had money to burn but that didn't mean they always had to spend it.

"Yeah i hate being away from her?" Elena just wanted her daughter back she didn't mean to sound selfish but she didn't like sharing her daughter she knew now she had to but she didn't want to she would really much prefer just to watch her baby by herself she didn't need help.

Nora knew where this was going but as much as she hated to admit it Kol and Elena were going to be stuck together for the next 17 years or a lifetime it depends on how you want to put it. But either way they were stuck together."Your her mother of course you do but that is her father and as much as i hate the little prick you two are stuck together for the next 17 years."

She knew that she was going to have to share her daughter with him she just really didn't want to and she didn't hate him their life was more complicated."I know i don't hate him its just-"

Nora could see through everything she knew how Elena felt and that she was just to scared to say anything."You ruined the only chance that you had with him and now your afraid that you will never get it back i've been in love before and i know that are you."

"I am not." Elena scolded she knew that she was but lying about just seem like the easier option at the moment.

"Yeah you are and denying it isn't going to change the facts." She knew her cousin and she knew tht whether or not she wanted to admit it she was in love with this boy. She was happy for her but there were some safety measures as her guardian that she had to insinuate."Now if you want to ever have a future with him you have to talk to him from your prespective you have to try and make sure things work. And if they do get on birth control."