Chapter 3

After Elena walked out. Rebekah moved her hand off of Bonnie's mouth. She was fuming she couldn't believe that this was happening right now."You had no right listening in on her. Its her business and not yours."

"Is it. Cause it seems like she's hiding and just planning on leaving."

Freya sighed. She knew how she could be and she didn't want to say something that she would later regret."I don't know who you think you are. But you are not about to disrespect her. She came here in peace. She didn't lie so what the hell do you care it does not mess with your life."

"I care cause she's my best friend."

"Not really." Caroline scoffed. She's been waiting to say this for awhile."You call yourself a best friend. As if, where were you when last year. Where were you when she needed you. No where to be found."

"She never even told me that she was pregnant do you remember how i found out. She was getting her bump she had morning sickness and i suspected something was up. She ran into the bathroom and you and Rebekah ran in after her. I never knew. She never told me cause she didn't want me to know."

"Truth comes out you didn't like that she didn't trust you."

"Whats your problem with me." Bonnie said.

"My problem is that you call yourself a best friend but your not even a friend. What about when you started dating Kol. She was 7 months a month later we were done with school in a week or two. You wanted to spend the day with her. I only deal with you cause she said there was no reason i didn't have to be your friend but in reality i hate you. I would rather see you dead."

"I forgot."

"You don't know do you." Rebekah scoffed rolling her eyes. She didn't think theat Bonnie was that stupid."Of course you don't."

"Know what?"

Caroline breathed in and out. She needed to stay calm. There was to many people here right now for her to wig out."You picked her up cause you wanted to spend the day with her. Cause you hadn't been seeing her. You were supposed to take her home after but you forgot her at school. She was pregnant her family went to see her grandparents she was staying with me because he due date was nearing and they didn't want her to be by herself. You forgot her and she called me to pick her up I was with Rebekah i told her that me and her were going to do something. When we got there we found her laying in a pile of her own blood. Which wouldn't have happened if you wouldn't have forgot her. We were freaking out and had to call an ambulance to the school. We had to watch as she got put into a Amblulance. She almost died she almost lost her daughter and its your fault. So know you can not see her. Ever. Elena was in that hospital unconcious for 18 hours. Her heart stopped they had to give her a c-Section and her parents were out of town. Me and Rebekah were sitting in the waiting room balling our eyes out for 18 hours. So let me telling you something don't ever think were friends cause i hate you and i would rather see you get hit by a bus"

Rebekah nodded in agreement."Get out of Families house you are not welcome here ever again next time i'll see you i'll show you why we Mikaelsons have a certain reputation lucky for me my twin doesn't settle and soon he'll get bored of you. Your nothing special. Then i'll never have to worry about you again. Bye-Bye"

Bonnie turned and ran out. Freya looked at the two blonds. She expected them to explode. She knew how they were when it came to Evie and Elena."Well you took that better then expected.."

"She says anything to her i will kick her ass." Rebekah said.

"And i'll help."

"Henrick how did Bonnie know we were going to the store." Freya asked.