Chapter 16

It had been a week since she moved in with her cousin and things were running smoothly and she was happy for it.

Elena was at her parents house she was sitting on her parents couch working on an essay for school. Her mom came and sat next to her handing her a plate of food."You really should eat Lena." She knew her daughter probably didn't eat nothing having come here to study and do work letting the Mikaelson's take Evie all day.

Elena shook her head she wasn't hungry and she was busy."I'm not hungry i got to get this done for class tomorrow i'm tired of getting extentions."

"Baby give yourself a little grace after everything that you've been through trust me you deserve it. You just need to take your time." She loved her daughter with all her heart but she hated seeing her so stressed.

"I don't want time i just want to get this done now so it can be done and i won't fall behind again." She didn't have time to fall behind if she fell behind then a lot of other things messed up to."If i fall behind then i'll have to catch up which means that i'll have to find a babysitter and i won't have anytime to spend time with Evie because everytime i fall behind it limits my time but if i fall behind to much my chances for university are shot."

"Elena any college that deny's you has got to be one of the stupidest universities ever." She wanted her baby to see how special she was and that she needed to take time for herself to thats what being a mother was. Admiting sometimes it was to much taking time for herself and getting help even when she didn't want it."You've kept your grades up since you've gotten pregnant and spending a few less hours won't make you a bad mother or make Evie hate you. Neither will falling a couple assignements behind so that you can spend time with your little girl. I take spa Days all the time to destress myself."

"Mom-"

She was not letting her daughter do all of this by herself."No you listen to me you don't have to try so hard your a great student and an even better mother. Your young but you know what your doing Evie is one of the most loved child that i know and she has tons of family that will love to see her like your sister that is sitting in her room sulking because your still not talking to her."

"Its her fault Rebekah didn't do anything to her and she had no right to say that to her or snap at me. So she can sulk." She went back to typing her essay she didn't want to waste time that she ddin't have. She wanted to finish it so she could turn it on the worst day of the week also known as monday and not get swamped with the followings weeks load.

Miranda took the computer from Elena closing it and putting it on her lap. She set the plate on top of it she was going to make her talk to Katherine whether she wanted to or not then she was going to plan a spa day for her daughter to lift some of the stress that she had."Go talk to your sister please."

Elena groaned it was no secret she was still upset with her sister."Why?" She didn't want to talk to her until she talked to Rebekah.

"Elena go talk to your sister." It was an order no more asking she knew her daughters were miserable when they were arguing.

She sighed and got up heading upstairs to her sisters room. She walked in and seen Katherine sitting on the bed reading a book."Since when do you read?" She knew her sister and she never read ever she hated it.

"Now you want to talk to me?" Katherine looked up at her she hadn't expected to really see her sister anytime soon.

Elena leaned into the doorframe she was still pissed and anyone who knew Elena knew that she could hold a grudge."Not really i'd rather ignore you for a little while longer but i don't really have a choice in the matter right now."

Katherine put the book down standing up to glare at her twin."Is that all you have to say your horrible." She was angry she didn't get how Elena was so mad at her.

"Me Rebekah did nothing wrong to you and you didn't have a right to say half of that." She loved her sister but she didn't like what Katherine said to her or Rebekah not after everything Rebekah did for her she wouldn't stand for it. "Or what you said to me you didn't have a right to say that either its unfair."

Katherine was upset her sister always kept things from her but could tell others it. She didn't think that it was fair."You didn't tell me who got you pregnant in the first place. You told Caroline you told the Mikaelson siblings but you couldn't even tell your own twin sister so how about that is unfair."

"She's my best friend ok you went on a family trip and they were here for me." She remebered how mad she was that Katherine wanted to leave and go witht the family and leave her their."She was there when i was going through everything when you weren't so don't you for one second excuse Rebekah of anything."

"Rebekah Henrick Caroline you had them lying for you they knew who it was and that is why they were always so protective of you. Because they were keeping your secret the whole world is not against you."

Elena took a breath that was always something that she had feared living with the guilt of the choices that she made."It was my choice to tell him or not and i choose not to i know it was a bad choice and its one i will have to live with for the rest of my life but you can't blame them for that."

"They let you do it." Katherine countered she was not letting her sister defend them that easy it wasn't fair to her. Elena lied to her and had them lying for her and she didn't like it.

"Yeah they also attended my sonagrams watched my daughter helped me when i was struggling." How didn't her own sister understand where she was coming from."Caroline was my ride everywhere she helped me especially when y'all were out of town. Rebekah had to watch me bleed out and sit in the hospital waiting room not knowing if i was going to survive it."

"I got that call do you know how scared i was."

And that was about the last straw for Elena right their."No you didn't you got the call that i went into labor. You weren't the one dialing 911 and watching Caroline hold a jacket to my head to try and stop the bleeding. You didn't spend 18 hours in a waiting room waiting for news that Evie and I survived. You arrived when i was already awake so don't you dare compare your call to what Rebekah actually went through. Maybe i did ruin the best thing i ever had and maybe i will never get that back and maybe i will never know love the way others do maybe i missed my chance. But that was on me don't put the anger that you have towards me on her when she didn't do a thing." She turned around and walked out.

"Elena-"

"No Katherine for once you are the better twin you are the golden child i ruined everything remember so just leave me alone. Until you give Rebekah the apology she rightfully deserves don't talk to me or ask to see my daughter." She walked out leaving downstairs back to her mom who was sitting on the couch shaking her head."Its her fault."

--
This book is going to have 37 Chapters This book is also going to have a sequel and maybe a threequel. The sequel i am starting to right is going to basically be some what if they did this differently in this story and i don't want to go to far in it but just want to know who would be interested in it i'm going to try to publish this at least once or twice a week maybe more depending on how much i can get done in a day.