Chapter 25

Elena walked into Caroline's house her mom was sitting on the couch. She turend to look at Elena she was happy that Elena was helping her to adjust to being a mom. "She's upstairs with Jordan."

Elena nodded and headed up she seen Caroline sitting on the bed holding Jordan. Caroline looked up at her she was surprised to see Elena without Evie. She knew that Elena barley let anyone have Evie since the accident."Elena where's Evie."

Elena sat down on the bed next to Caroline. She had figured that maybe Evie should spend time with not only just her. Even though she really wanted her daughter. "She went with Kol to go see his siblings Rachel is really mad at them since finding out."

Caroline sighed looking down at her baby she was happy but she was scared of how everyone else was going to react. Especially Damon's father who never was to fond of her to begin with. "Can you come with me to the boarding house i'm scared how his dad will react to finding out."

Elena knew that all of this was nerve reckening and that it was an lot to deal with for her. "Ok."

"I come back to school in six weeks." Caroline was happy that she was going to have time to bond with her son without worrying to much about what they were doing in school.

"We go back together remember everything is going to be fine." She knew that Caroline was worried about how everyone was going to react to Caroline come back. She remembered how it was when she had Evie. She knew that it was going to be the same way or worse for Caroline and she did have a solution for her it so eyes weren't on her.

"I'm scared" Caroline was terrified about how everyone was going to react to her pregnancy and having a baby and she did not want to go through with that.

Elena knew a way that it could work and that Caroline would have a good day back at school when she went back."I will handle it you do not need to worry about anything else except Jordan."

"People are going to stop people are going to stare." She liked attention but she really did not want that type of attention she knew how their school was. And that people were going to have a lot to say. "They are going to be rude and mean you know how our school works."

"They will not because i am going to make sure that they are not able to do that." She knew her best friend and she had been a huge part of keeping her sane while she was going through her pregnancy and then having Evie.

"Ok." She trusted her best friend and she had alreedy been a big help with everything.

"So how is he?" Elena knew having a baby changed everything.

Caroline smiled looking back up at her she was so happy to have him and even happier that he was healthy. "He is doing good the doctors said that he will be just fine and i have nothing to worry about. But i am terrified to go see Damon. He told me to come by later but i know his dad is going to have something to say about him and i wont stand for it." She did not want anybody talk about her son.

Caroline knew that she needed to calm down everything was going to be alright, "Calm down he is not going to say anything or he can deal with me ok."

"I don't know why i am so nervous." She was never this nervous about anything of course she had been nervous but not like this.

"Its alright you want to go now." She knew that Caroline would want to get this over with sooner rather than later.

"Sure yeah he should meet his grandson." She was scared about this but he did deserve to meet his grandson.

"Deep breaths." Elena reminded she knew this was not going to go well if Caroline could not keep calm.
--
They pulled up to the Salvatore boarding house. Caroline got out grabbing the carseat with Jordan while Elena grabbed his diaper bag. They went up to the door and knocked on it. It was now or never and she knew that Elena was not about to let her turn back now.