Chapter 24

Nora and Mary-Louise walked into there house after spending the week with relatives they were ready to come back home. She seen Elena's car outside so she did know that she was outside."I'm going to lay London down you should go check on her."  Mary- Louise knew the teen was having a hard time with everything going on now.

Nora hoped that her cousin was ok with everything that had been going on she hadn't really wanted to leave her by herself but when Elena made up her mind their was nothing anyone could do to change it.

Nora nodded to her wife. "Check on Evie." They both headed upstairs Nora went to Elena's room and opened the door. She smiled and shook her head at the sight.

Mary-Louise came ove she had layed London down and had went to check on Evie. But she hadn't see her in "Evie isn't.--" She stopped midsentence when she saw the sight before her. She smiled and everything was now starting to make a lot of sense."Aww I'm glad you didn't get her a twin bed."

Nora wasn't even upset that he had stayed over. Evie was laying by the edge but she was fine because Elena had her arm tightly around her daughter but Kol who was laying on the otherside of Elena had his arm securly wrapped around the two. Nora took her phone out and took a picture before the two quietly left out."Are they Dating?" She didn't even need to know the answer she knew it already. And that picture would come in handy in the future.

"It seems like it." Mary-Louise nodded she was happy that Elena hadn't been completly by herself while the three of them were gone.

"I'm happy that he stayed with her while we were gone. I didn't want them here by themselves." She was happy that he was here but she wished that her cousin was a little more honest with her about this.
--
Elena woke up the next morning to laughing. She sat up rubbing her eyes to find Kol tickling Evie. Kol looked over to her. He was surprised that he had woke up before her. And had been careful not to let Evie wake her up. "Morning sleeping beauty."

"Leave me alone." Elena yawned she never truly got to sleep. Especially with everything that was going on it was stressing her out. She'd remembered watching a movie last night and that Evie had fell asleep laying across the two of them. She also remembered waking up in the middle of the night to her cousins arriving home."Did we even get halfway through the movie."

He chuckled lightly he had remembed when Evie had fallen asleep on them and looking over and seeing that Elena was asleep to."10 minutes in she was sleep then you followed right after."

She nodded she was happy she wanted to check on Caroline now that she was getting released she knew that her best friend was nervous about everything especially with her not being prepared for Jordan."Caroline and Jordan gets released today I have to go see her soon. I want Coffee. My Cousins are here i heard them come in last night."

"Are they gonna kill me?" He was sort of already scared of Nora he knew how she close she was with Elena.

"No now if i was at my mom's house then that would be a different story." She took Evie from him tickling her she knew that her cousin was going to have something to say. But Nora would not help him yet but if they had been at her parents house that would have been an entire different story. "Come on London should be awake." She knew that they would be up early with London and that her cousins would have something to say about this. So she mindswell get this over with then. The three got up and walked out the room they heard talking coming from downstairs.

They went down and Nora was drinking Coffee. She looked right at Elena who just took a breath. She knew her cousin well ane one look told her that she had something to say."Ok just say it."

Nora swore that she was surprised everyday about how similar her and her cousin were. She had done some of the same things except the only difference was that she was a little bit older than Elena was and that she was into girls and not guys. "I don't know if i want to high five you or slap you. Your just like me don't tell your mother about this she'll kill me." She knew that if her aunt found out about this there was no saying how things would end.