Chapter 29

Elena and Caroline were sitting in the quad working on a project."I want Jordan?" She knew that technically she needed to be in school but that didn't mean that she wanted to be.

Elena looked at Caroline she understood that Caroline wanted to be with Jordan she had been the same way when Evie was that young. But they needed school and they had already missed to much and they could not afford to miss more. "You will see him after school."

"I know i just really miss him." She just wished that she could bring her son to school it would make everything a lot easier.

"I know. Back to the project please we need to kind of pass this to pass the year." Elena knew that neither of them could really afford to fail the year. Especially with everything that they had going on outside of school they needed to pass.

"Your right." Caroline knew that she just had to keep in mind that if she failed then she would get less time with her father.

They continued working on the project and then got ready for their study hall since they had gotten out of their previous class early to work on the project. They got up about to head out the building when Elena's phone started to ring. She already knew who it was since she had given Freya a specific ringtone so she knew if she needed to take it or not.

They both stopped and Elena took her phone out of her pocket. She answered it putting it to her ear. "Hello?"

"Are you in class?" Freya asked she knew that it would have been a good idea to just get her schedule.

Luckily she was not this time it wouldn't be the first time she called during school. Last time it was during one of her classes. "No were in study hall me and Caroline were just about to go find Kol and Damon."

"Stay there make them come to you we have a surprise." Freya needed all of them out their for her surprise she knew that she was confusing her but she didn't care.

"Ok." Elena hung up and texted Kol to meet her and Caroline in the quad.

Bonnie was walking out talking to one of her other friends when she seen the two waiting. She always had something to say whenever she seen them.

She walked over to them she knew that they were still playing catch up because of the accident."Did y'all catch up yet from the school you missed because of the accident."

Elena rolled her eyes crossing her arms over her chest she knew how this was about to go and she honestly had no time for it. "They told us to focus and worry about what were doing now?"

"You'll never catch up." Bonnie reminded she knew that it would take a miracle especially with all the work that they were getting now.

"You can believe that all you want i know the truth." They seen other students come out they knew that Bonnie was just trying to make them aggitated and Caroline was about one slick comment away from slapping the shit out of her.

They seen Jenna walk out with Josie, Lizzie, Jenny and Hayley. Bonnie just smirked not yet seeing them." No need to get upset Elena. But again you did ruin your life didn't you." Bonnie always knew how to hit Elena where it hurt.

"Excuse me what is that supposed to mean." Her daughter would never be a mistake and no one could tell her otherwise.

"It means you have to stop blaming people for your mistakes."

"My mistakes right sure you still mad he always chose me over you." She knew that Bonnie still resented her for a lot of things one of the main ones being  that Kol was with Elena now instead of her. And that he was happier than ever with his new family. "No wait your mad that he would rather spend the rest of his life with me and Evie and he broke up with you."