Chapter 22

Grayson walked into his granddaughters room it was getting late. He seen both teens sleep he smiled he opened the door to Meredith who was wheeling in Evie in the room. The two quickly and quietly put Evie back into the bed. And went back into the hallway. When he had went in he had noticed that Elena was laying her head on him and had his arm wrapped around her.

"What's got you so smilly." Meredith was so confused right now especially with everything that was going on.

"I think there dating." He knew his daughter well she was not that close with anyone she was never fond of people touching her to begin with.

Meredith smiled she was waiting for more of them to finally start to figure it out."Yeah i figured that out already. It's obvious guess not for y'all since she's not having thanksgiving break at your house." She knew that even with everything that was going on that they were going to make it through.

"Who-" He was confused how Meredith would know that.

"You do know your niece transfered hospitals and Elena lives with them. She had to work all week Elena was home alone with Evie." Now she knew that despite the fact that Elena and Kol had their in and outs something had changed over the past few days with the two."Now i talk to Freya because she watches Evie Daily and i'm her doctor. I learned that Kol was barley home all week despite not having school. And Elena asked me to give her a birthcontrol perscription Monday when she came in to give Evie a checkup. I am not telling you this because you are my boss i am saying this because she is your daughter. I'm not saying there doing anything but they are defiently dating." She knew that Elena wanted to be safe she knew that there was to much going on for her right now.

"How would you know that?" Now Grayson was confused on how she knew all of that.

"Cause she used the check up to get birthcontrol she called me to schedule the check up and i'm telling you she was not the only one in that house. She was telling someone to be quiet Grayson." She was going to let him think about that she had other paitents that she had to go see." Now I have to go check on Caroline."
--
The next morning Elena got up to see Evie and Kol were both sound asleep. She moved his hand from around her and slowly got up she went to the baby Nicu and seen Liz. She knew that Jorrdan was here and hadn't gotten the chance to see him yet. She knew that Liz must have found about now and wondered how she was feeling about the situation."Liz."

She turned to look at her Liz was confused she hadn't thought that Elena would want to leave Evie right now after what happened."Are you ok? What are you doing here?"

She didn't think that she was going to be ok until she was finally out of the hospital but she wanted her baby to be ok and she knew that it meant she would have to stay here a little while longer."She told me yesterday before they left i wanted to see him. Evie is still sleep and i haven't seen my dad or Meredith to see what was going on."

Liz pointed to Jordan who was smaller then most of the other babies in the NICU."Damon was over here earlier. He said only you knew the name"

She hadn't gotten a chance yet to see her best friend and see how he was doing with all of this. She knew that it must have been alot with everything that was going on."I haven't seen him yet he was probably focusing on Caroline i fell asleep before he got here. Jordan Daniel Salvatore."

"I didn't know until the call yesterday they called to tell me about the accident and told me she may need a C-section." She was happy for her daughter she really was but she was also scared about everything that was going. She just wanted her daughter to be ok this was a lot to take in but she just prayed that everything was going to be ok.

Elena nodded she knew that all of that must have been sudden for her she understood the fear that she had for Caroline."She told me i was the first person besides Damon to know. She was so excited but she was also worried about having to tell you."
--
Klaus was sitting out next to Hayley "Are you ok?" He knew that she was worried about everything he was to.