chapter 6

Davina rolled her eyes seeing Kol at her Locker. She needed him to think that she had no idea why he was here if this was going to work. "I dont think my boyfriend is gonna like you waiting at my locker or my brother."

"I wanna see that Picture you showed Elena." Kol asked but his tone said he was serious.

Davina looked at him."Why?"

"Hope  said that My father set it so that mothers of Mikaelsons get money to. Layla gave Elena one and Elena has Evie. Who is always at my house and my mother treats them like family."

"Let me get back to you?" Davina walked away she seen Elena and pulled her in an empty class.

"Hey Davina whats wrong."

"He is getting suspicious." Davina warned.

Elena's eyes went wide."Excuse me!"

"He just ask to see the photo i showed you of you two making out at the party." Davina whispered.

"Did he see it" Elena asked.

"No i told him to let me get back to him meaning its now or never."

"Its friday tell him next friday to go to the bar we were at." Elena said.

"Ok "

--

They all headed to homeroom. They walked in and Elena took her usual seat in the back. When everyone came in they all took there seats. Mr. Tanner came in."Hello Everyone. So i'm sure news spread. Instead of history since you all apparently have copies of the Journals this is-"

Caroline Interupted."A therapy session. Because were unstable because of who our families are."

"Thats a sad way to put it. But yes."

"Its' how your keeping your job my mom seen that tape." Kol smirked.

"Can we get started please."

"Fine lets talk out our problems." Layla smirked.

"Well this will be interesting." Davina smiled.

"I'm serious." Layla said.

"That smirk says a different story." Henrick said.

"Fine i'll go first." Caroline said."Why is Bonnie still able to be near Elena lets talk about that."

"She's not gonna stop." Rebekah said."Not until someone explains that."

Katherine looked at Caroline Rebekah then her sister who was sitting starring out the window."Wait what the hell happened that i don't know about. And why the hell does she not care."

Jenny  looked at her sister, she liked seeing her happy and not upset."Apparently she had a good morning. I haven't seen her this happy since she hed Evie for the first time."

"She's not gonna tell you know." Sarah said.

"Sarah i will hit you." Elena threatened. She wanted this to stay to just her there was already a lot that was going on she didn't need them in her business.

"Ok now we know she can hear us why the hell didn't Bonnie get expelled." Layla asked.

"Miss Mikaelson." Tanner warned.

"Its a question. And i would like an answer." Layla crossed her arms and glarred up at the teacher.

"You heard her give her an answer." Rebekah smirked. She was really starting to like her.

"Excuse me they can't expell me for making the mother cry."

"Bitch please don't get your ass beat." Elena threatened. She was getting really sick of Bonnie and her comments Evie had nothing to do with her fued to Bonnie.