chapter 11

Elena was sitting in the grill still she was ready to go home . When someone sat next to her." So your mother said you lied and you do know."

Elena turned and squealed seeing her cousins. She hadn't know that they were back in town and she was really excited."What are yall doing here."

Mary louse was sitting next to her."We wanted to check in and ask how you would feel about us moving here."

"Really. Why are you asking me?" Elena was confused by what they were asking about.

"Your mom said if you want you can live with us." Nora did sort of had a secret agenda

"What but i'm a teen with a baby. But you've been trying to take me for years."

"Your a teen who takes care of her own baby."

"Whats with the push." Elena asked she would love to live with her cousin but there was something more going on.

"We filed to adopt a baby. But the little girl we might get is one and has never been alone without another kid with her. We shouldn't have."

She smiled shaking her head she understood and she would be happy to help."Hey its ok. Thats fine Nora you've wanted a baby since you graduated ten years ago when i was 7. And if i can help i will. Id love to move in with y'all."

"Really!" Mary-Louise squealed.

Elena nodded she wanted to do this for them.."Yes! So i know you Nora so you gonna take me to the already set up house."

"We found a house and then hired interior decorators You can move in Monday if you want."

"I do."

"We got some boxes and bins to give you Monday when your done with school a delivery truck will come to pick them up so you can start the move."

"Ok."

"Where's Evie." Mary-Lousie asked

"With her father." Elena sighed. She knew that she was going to have to explain it to them at some point and didn't want to do it today.

"Excuse me." Nora asked she got that she lied but she didn't mean it would move that quickly.

Elena pointed to the backwall where the Mikaelson siblings were."You see him holding Evie."

"Yeah/"

"Thats her father."

"Who is that at the pool table they keep staring over here." Nora had noticed that some one kept starring at them and was curious about who they were.

"That would be my best friends Damon and Stefan Salvatore"

Mary-Lousie smirked at her."So that her father and that your best friends.."

Nora shook her head she was happy her cousin wasn't stupid at least.."At least i can say that my cousin has good taste."

"You two are married shut it."

Matt came and handed her the bag of food."There's your order."

"Thanks Matt well i got to get home you two coming." Elena asked,

"Sure why not "
--
Elena Nora and Mary-Louise walked into the Gilbert household. Miranda and Grayson were in the kitchen preparing dinner."So did y'all tell her."

"She said she wanted to move with us."

Miranda smiled."It'll be good for you to have your own space and not worry about your sisters and and brother." She put down what she was doing and moved closer to them."So where is Evie?"

"With the otherside of her family. Freya, Layla, Hope, Bex, Henrick and I are still getting the cold shoulder but he wants to get to know his daughter."

"Elena we warned you the longer you wait the more mad he would be."

"I know i know i don't care i'm happy he's getting to spend time with Evie i love my daughter and i will not ruin that for her i'm going to my room." Elena headed upstairs to her room clearly still pissed.
--
Elena had been forrced to come downstairs to spend time with her family. There was a knock at the door even though she was in a bad mood she got up to get it. She opened it and seen Freya with Evie."Figured you'd want her back."

Elena took the carseat setting it inside and picking up her daughter."Thank you."

Freya sat down her bag on the floor."Are you ok?"

Elena smiled slightly,"My fault i didn't tell him he's pissed i don't care. I have other things to worry about like packing and moving in with my cousins. And school its my Junior year."

"Elena."

"Freya i'm fine."

"Ok. See you Monday."

"I'll drop her off tomorrow i have no intention of coming monday."

"Ok."

She was happy that she had Freya's help she didn't know where she would be if she didn't.
--
Rebekah was sitting on the couch with Henrick. Layla, and Hope. They had been gettng the silent treatement all day. Kol refused to talk to any of them and it was bugging them. Layla finally got up tired of this."KOL YOU CAN IGNORE THEM BUT YOU CAN NOT IGNORE ME!"

He had been in the kitchen talking to his mother he walked into the room and stood against the doorway."No need to yell Layla."

"I dropped several hints i asked her when she was going to tell you. You can get mad at them two but the whole reason i became friends with Davina was because she knew that Evie was my niece and she knew that Elena needed a little push to tell you it is not my fault Hope dropped hints descreetly were half the reason you put the pieces together i'm outta hear lets go Hope."

Hope got up as Layla turned and walked out the door she turned towards her brother."She said she would tell you within the next two weeks. So we gave her that she's having a tough time people stare and talk about her because of Evie and its not fair to her or to Evie and you may not understand this yet but she did it because she was scared you wouldn't believe her and that might have broke her more" Hope turned to leave she knew her sister and that she would get left if she did not go.

Rebekah stood up."I'm your twin and i love you dearly she's my best friend i walked in on her saying it and i put the pieces together and she didn't want to tell anyone but she was always here always. I'm sorry that i didn't tell you."

--
Elena was sitting on her beg begining to sort stuff she needed something to distract her from what was going on and this was perfect. Since it was now sunday she had sent Evie with Rebekah not wanting to be over their right now. He did deserve to spend more time with his daughter and she would give him that but she needed time herself to process what was going on. She didn't know how long it was going to take for them to get to a new normal but she did hope that it was soon. She couldn't take this.

So she finally decided she'd just try her best to ignore everything