Chapter 34

They had moved into their new house but a few weeks later Elena had gotten sick. And Meredith insisted that she not be able to do anything. So Kol had made her stay in bed and she hated it. "I don't even feel-" She hated being on bed rest even if she knew that she was sick she did not like it.  "Achoo."

He was standing by the wall watching her. He knew as muh as she said she wasn’t sick that was not the truth. "You were saying?"

She huffed sitting up and glaring at him right now all she wanted was her daughter was that to much to ask for. "Where is Evie?"

"With your parents i know that you do not want her to get sick again." He didn’t need Evie to be sick again so that meant that he had to keep te mother and daughter away from each other. No matter how much they hated it.

"I want my baby." She just wanted her daughter was that to much to ask for.

"Elena if she gets sick then your just going to be mad at yourself.” They could both just hate him for it he wasn’t letting them be by each other and he knew that his daughter was in good hands. “It'll be easier on all of us if you are ok first. Your mom isn't going to let anything happen to her."

"I know." She knew taht her mother raised her and her sister and that her daughter was going to be in good hands but that did not stop her from wanting her baby.

"Get better than you can get her back but until then she will be fine." It was better to worry about one of them than the both of them,

"Ok."

"Get some sleep i'll be back. I love you."

"Bring me back some soup." She couldn’t eat much nd soup sounded good right now,

"Ok."

"I Love you too." She may be mad at him but she was happy he was taking care of her.

--
Caroline was sitting in Damon's room playing with Jordan. He walked in the room standing at the door way. "You ok?"

"Fine."

Damon went and sat next to her he wanted to talk to her about something and get her opinion . "So what would you say about us getting our own place."

"I would say that sounds like a good idea." She wanted to take the next step with him they already had a baby together moving in was one of the easier things.

He didn’t want her to feel as if he was rushing her into something. He wanted to make sure that this was what she really wanted. "I want to make sure you're sure about this."

She nodded she wanted this she wasn’t sure if he wanted to move in with her. Or if he was going to stay their the entire life. "I am do you have some places in mind."

"Some that i think you'll like." He knew that she liked things a certain way and he found a few that he was sure that she was going to like.

They didn’t have nothing that they needed to do and if he said that he found some then they could go see them now. "Well why don't we go see them i have nothing better to do today."

"Come on i'll drive." He hadn’t expected to do it today but he would rather show it to her now rather than later.

"Is Sarah here?" She knew how obsessed Sarah was with watching him.

"Yes."

"How about we give him to Sarah and we go look. We both know hw much she loves to watch him anyways."

"Alright."
--
Hope was sitting in her living room reading. Layla walked in plopping down next to her sister. She was bored and wanted to find something to do. Hope looked up at her she knew the dramatic antics weren’t for nothing."Yes Layla."