Chapter 27

Elena arrived at Caroline's house it was time for the two to go back to school. Caroline brought Jordan outside in his carseat with his bag. Elena got out to help her put him in they got him strapped in next to Evie and got in the car. Elena looked over to Caroline she knew that this wasn't easy."Are you ready?"

"Damon's going to meet us at the front door so y'all are finally telling people." She was scared about how everyone was going to react to her pregnancy. She knew that it was unexpected hell she hadn't even known about it. She had also found out that Hayley knew about Elena and Kol but she wasn't exactly sure how she would have found out.

Elena nodded she was sure that some of them had already known but were just waiting on the conformation. Saying were actually dating finally. She had been happy with there reactions to it. "Yeah we told our parents a couple weeks ago my cousins knew our siblings now know. But we really didn't want to tell anyone yet." She knew that although she didn't want anyone else to find out and wanted her relationship to remain secret. It was always more fun when no one knew about it. That she was going to have to tell everyone.

"Ok" Caroline was happy that she was telling people and understood the not wanting everyone else to know yet.

Elena started to drive she could tell Caroline was scared. And she did have every right to be. They lived in a small town and everyone knew everything. "Nervous?"

She was nervous she was nervous about how everyone was going to react to the fact that she had been pregnant. That she now had a son. And sadly enough she had always cared about what everyone thought aboutt her. She was also irritated because she did not want to leave her son. But she knew taht she had to go back to school. "I don't want to leave him."

"He will alright with Freya i promise." She knew that Freya was great with babysitting and she cared about the kids that she watched. And always made sure that they were alright.

"Ok. Have you talked to her, your birth mom." Although she was still pissed at her for the accident that was Elena's birth mother and she deserved a chance. She knew that ir Jordan had been put into adoption she would want him to talk to her.

"No and i don't plan on it," She knew that it was her mom but she didn't care she didn't deserve the title.

"But-"

Elena looked over to her and shook her head. She knew that Caroline was trying to help her make amends with everything but that was one thing that she was not going to cave on. "Caroline she is the reason you got into the accident."

Caroline could see that her best friend was not going to cave on the matter and that she had no chance in getting her to. "Ok."
--
They arrived at the Mikaelson house Kol was waiting outside. He came and helped them get the 3 kids out the car. Elena picked up London while he grabbed Evie and Caroline got Jordan. They grabbed the bags and walked into the house. Where the other siblings were waiting.

Esther was sitting on the couch talking with Freya. They looked over at them."Are you two ladies ready to go back to school?" They were pretty sure that they knew the answer to it but they still had to ask.

"No." Elena shook her head she was going to miss the time she had with her daughter. She didn't like the idea of leaving her daughter but she knew that if she had any chance of getting rid of her seperation anxiety again she needed to get back to school.

"Me neither." Caroline picked up Jordan being careful of how she was holding him."He's 6 weeks i don't want to leave him?" She wished that she was able to do what Elena had did. But she knew that Elena had time to prepare to do that. "Why can't i be off the rest of the year like you were."