Chapter 19

Sure talking about the night Evie was Conceived with the father of Evie seemed like a horrible idea. Maybe it was going back to the night telling him what happened when he didn't remember any of it. Whether or not it was a good idea she no longer cared. Her sister had told her that she ruined the best thing she ever could of had. Not anymore with Evie sleeping and the two talking about the past. Sparks did fly and she could officially say she was dating the father of her baby.

She sat up she was happy that they were finally able to get together after everything that had went down between them."What do you think your sisters are going to say."

Kol smirked and sat up on her bed. he was happy he had finally had the chance to have her as his gilfriend and he didn't ever plan on that status changing he loved her and he loved his daughter that would never change."Probably that i'm going to corrupt you."

She turned to look at him it wasn't possible for him to corrupt her and someone had already done that."I think your sister already corrupted me. What do you think my sisters would say or Hayley."

He shook his head he had never been worried about her sisters now her parents he was worried about. But he was more scared of her cousin who always gave him the evil eye everytime she seen him."I don't think your sisters are going to be the problem i think its going to be our parents."

"Well i don't live with my parents." She smirked and she was happy that she didn't cause her mother liked to make surprise visits home. And she knew that was definetly one thing her cousins had on her parents they worked 7-6 monday- friday guarenteed."I live with my cousins who both work long hours because there a doctor and a lawyer."

"You think your so funny Don't you have another kid your supposed to be watching." He swore that her cosuins had a daughter of their own.

She shook her head she didn't have to watch London because someone else had wanted to keep her."Nope London is with my mother because she wanted to watch her great niece. Leaving me with only with the kid that is taking a nap"She stood up off of her bed she needed to wake up Evie if she let her sleep she wouldn't sleep later. And she had to do something that she had promised Nora she would do and if she didn't she was going to be in huge trouble."It's time to wake her up or she'll never go to sleep later and i'll kill you. And i have a promise to my cousin that i have to hold up or she might literally and figuretivly kill me and you."

He knew that Nora did not like him but why Elena."Why would she kill us?"

"Talk we had and i'm not telling you. "The talk her and her cousin had was just going to stay between those two no one else needed to know except her doctor. Who she needed a favor from so that led her to needing a distraction." I have to get Evie a check up with Meredith to make sure that everything is alright. So you have to be quiet." She dialed Meredith's number if she knew one thing and she knew Meredith reported to her father,

"Hello?" Meredith was confused on why Elena was calling her she thought that would be enjoying her break.

"Hey Meredith this is Elena-"

"You really are-"

"Bequiet i am on the phone." Elena scolded sh had told him she was on the phone the last thing she needed was her father finding out and then taking it up with her cousin,"I wanted to know if i can schedule a check up for Evie." She didn't just need the check up she needed a perscription,

Meredith had found that a little strange and random but it was hard fokr her to get Evie to appointments being that she had school."I am free today if you want to bring her in i'm just doing paper work."

Great now she could get what she needed done done."That actually works great i have to wake her up i'll be their in an hour"

"Ok see you in an hour."