3. Getting Closer

Days passed by. It felt like people were really impacted with my words and more people recognised me in public. That kinda ceased the no-mask-in-public thing for me and I started wearing masks when I went to crowded enough places.
I was invited for a speech. There were around a thousand people around, many of them were famous and highly reputed people. As I was saying, everyone was listening attentively, I noticed someone sitting. He looked like Jimin. I was not sure but seventy percent it was him. I was done with my speech and looked out for that guy but I couldn't find him.
When I was back home. I saw a text from Jimin.
"I'm so proud of my friend giving such impactful speeches."
"Oh my gosh. It was you, I knew it."
"I saw you looking at me."
"Thank you for the appreciation again."
"When are you free? wanna hang out"
"I'm free for the rest of the day today but I can't go out anywhere."
"I'll be at your place in 30. Any issues?"
"Nopes. you are welcome anytime."
It felt like I have known him for ages. We were so comfortable with each other.
Ding-Dong
I opened the door.
"Welcome to my house. Jimin-ssi. Feel free around"
"Call me Jiminie"
"Jiminie-babo"
He laughingly hit me with a pillow and we were into a pillow fight. All the pillows were lying around the floor.
"I'll put the pillows back. Order some pizza and let's watch something"
I ordered a huge pizza for both of us and some coke with that. We both were lying on the couch, which I made into a comfortable bed watching a comedy movie and eating. We had a lot of fun. I laughed my heart out less because of the movie and more because of him making all those faces and jokes.
We were done with the movie and pizza.
"Wanna go out for ice-cream? It's late so there won't be much people"
"My legsss"
I felt so embarrassed to say that in front of him as he does way more dancing and exercising than me. I remembered that I had to join the dance class the next day.
"I'll carry you. You won't regret it. I'll also show you a really nice place."
"I can walk. Let's go"
We both were wearing comfy yet wearable outside clothes so just picked up our hoodies and also masks, just in case.
We went and got ice-creams and got back in the car.
"Where are we going?"
I asked, holding both the ice-creams in my hand as he was driving.
He stopped at a place and it was a beautiful lakeside place with lights and no people around.
"This is -beautiful. "
We both sat on a lakeside bench licking our ice-creams and enjoying the view.
He dropped me home and he drove back.
Weeks passed on like this, we hung out and went to different places together.
Now he didn't even text me before coming to my house. He just came whenever he knew I was free and I told him the passcode so there were times when I used to get in and see him lying on my couch and watching TV or something. I liked the bond we shared. Apart from Hayley & Areum , Jimin only knew the passcode to my apartment.