22. Trust

A month since my birthday. Whoa! I'm turning twenty-seven. Pretty old now. I have another big news! This isn't something I thought of but I love exploring new things so I'll give this a try. I was asked out for being the lead female in a Netflix K-Drama. My acting skills weren't bad as I did participate in a lot of co-curriculars in my school. They basically needed an Indian girl who could speak Korean and Hindi and also English. And I'm definitely a good choice on that note.

I haven't told Jimin about this yet so I was going to meet him at the BigHit building and tell him about it. He also had a tour for six months from next January.

He has been really busy these days so we don't get much time except on weekends.

I met Areum when I reached there. Also, about Hayley, she went to Miami for a trip. We all are so busy with our lives.

"Unnie"

"I'm seeing you after so long Areum."

"Yea. Congratulations on getting the Netflix show"

"I'm here to say that to him"

"They are working really hard these days. Atleast I get to see Jungkook everyday."

"You are lucky enough for that"

"I have to go now"

"See ya"

I went up to the room where Jimin was resting. He hugged me and was whining about how much he missed me.

"What were you going to tell me?"

"Umm. so yeah I was..." I told him about the show and everything.

"That's very good news. Congrats my babie"

"I'm so happy"

I also talked with the BigHit staff about somethings I should take care of so that I don't stir up any trouble.

We talked for a bit then I went for some work I had. I finalised everything about the show and looked into the details.

I love how he supports me in everything and how he didn't tell me to stay away from the actors or something. He was a lil jealous maybe but he trusted me enough. He knew me well enough to know how much I loved him.

We both trusted each other and knew each other well. So all these months we never misunderstood each other and had any trust issues. Yes, we didn't get a lot of time with each other but whatever time we spent together was beautiful and full of love. That's all we needed.