32. Will You?

I came back home pretty late and I was really tired so I laid down on my bed in my comfy tshirt and panties, not having any light in my room, except the citylights from the window. I closed my eyes resting my body in my soft bed lost in my own world.
"Hi" I opened my eyes in haste and saw a face over mine and two hands on the sides of my neck.
"Jimin-you-when-" I stuttered, literally taking in everything happening.
"I told you I'll meet you at night"
"Yea-um-when did you get in?"
"You are really tired and lost"
"I was just--"
"I'm loving this outfit of yours tho"
"Aish" I pushed his shoulder but he instead got up on the bed and hovered over me.
"How about a lil fun babygirl?"
"I don't think I'll mind that"
We connected our lips and had all the 'fun' we wanted and then drifted off to sleep.

[Time Lapse]

Jimin is leaving for the military after a week.

All these months were really busy, my Netflix thing was really successful and we received a lot of love over the show. Jimin went out for the tour. My sister got married. She's pregnant now. Hayley is together with Emily. Areum and Jungkook are happy together. I did two more roles, one lead another not lead but lead. Jiminie is twenty eight now. Everything is going well.

He told me that he wanted to spend this whole week with me and we are leaving for Busan tomorrow. We will stay there for around four days.
We reached Busan, and we went to the place we went the first time we came to Busan together to watch sunset. We were having heart to heart talks and spending time with each other much of which we'll miss in the next twenty months. We were sitting beside each other with my head on his shoulder.
"Sri, when do you wanna get married?" I lifted my head up from this shoulder.
"I don't know, maybe when it feels right and both of us are ready."
"Am I the person with whom you would want to spend your life?"I looked at him after he said that.
"Do you doubt that? I'd love to spend my life with you by my side."
"Will you marry me when I return from the military?"
I looked at him with my eyes widened trying to figure out if he just proposed to me for marriage.
"Have you thought through this Jimin?"
"Will you marry me Srisha Roy?"
"I will"
"Have you thought through this Sri?"
"I trust my answer, wait- you don't have a ring do you?"
"No-um- well we can go pick rings"
"We need to go to your parents house to meet them."
"It won't take long, let's go" He stood up and started pulling me.

We chose rings for both of us and exchanged the rings and clicked a photo of it not sending it to anyone yet.
We went to meet his parents, ahm ahm my parents-in-law.
They were surprised at this sudden news and they were so happy then we came back to our villa and decided to bomb everyone with the news.
shocked! all we got were shocked faces and then congratulating texts.
I checked my phone to see a tweet notification from BTS_twt and I was dumbfounded, I looked up at Jimin and he was smiling.
The tweet had the photo of our hands with rings on it and the caption said 'Congratulations Jiminie'.
Well, by the photo no one would really be able to figure out the girl but anyone who is close to both of us might figure it out or if I just go out showing my ring in the public.

"Jimin-ah, do you realize how big this is?"
"You don't have to worry about anything, your identity will be concealed till you want to go out in public. The company will take care of everything."
"What about you? what if there are many people talking bad about you?"
"See the comments, just see them, all the people who really love us, me, are congratulating us and speaking to anyone spreading hate."
I looked at the comments and my eyes got teary.
"I'm your fiance now"
"Yes, Mrs.Park"
"That name has to wait Mr. Park"
"It's worth the wait"

We had a small close people sorta party after returning to Seoul.
And then he left.