25. Happy Birthday to Me

"Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday dear Srisha......."

Srisha Roy is now twenty-seven year old! We had a minimal 'cake cutting ceremony' at 12am on our rooftop and there was a surprise for me- Guess who fled to India to be on my birthday! My babies Areum and Hayley! I had no clue they would be coming but they really came for me.

My parents went to sleep and the rest of us, me, Jimin, didi and bhaiyya, Areum , Hayley chatted pretty late , most of which involved teasing me. Basically they all teamed up and teased me on my birthday.

Me: "Can y'all not tease me on my birthday?" I said crying outta laughter on their lame jokes about me.

Areum: "Why else do you think we planned with your boyfriend to surprise you?"

Hayley: "Yes, the mastermind"

Jimin: "Thank me later"

Me:"Well, thank you Mr.Park Jimin. I was really missing these two babies"

Jimin:" You are welcome 'baby' "

Didi: "Ayy all of you, stop babying and get some sleep, we are gonna have fun tomorrow...in the morning I mean"

Bhaiyya: "Happy Birthday once again, now birthday girl, go have 'fun' "

Me: " Arghhh bhaiyya! I'm going to 'sleep'. Bye guys and thank you so much"

All of us came downstairs and went to our rooms.

I really was so much grateful for all the love I received from my friends and family and not to mention, the internet obviously. It really meant a lot for everyone to take our time out of their schedule and spend time with me.

He locked the door and opened a box of strawberries.

"Are you hungry? Feed me one"

I moved closer to his face.

"Mm"

"I'll get something for you"

"I already have what I need"

"You-"

I ate the strawberry out of his hand seductively.

I circled my hands around his shoulder and pulled him into a kiss.

He mumbled "Happy Birthday babygirl" not breaking the kiss.

"Happy Birthday to me"

I pulled out of the kiss and climbed on the bed.

"Here?-Walls-they can hear-"

"soundproof"

"wow"

He climbed on and bed and then on top of me.