36. He's your fiance?

I had to work for a bit after taking a shower. We were leaving for Busan today.

I was concentrated on my work when I heard someone get in, it was Roop.

"Srisha didi, here are the books you asked-" She couldn't finish her sentence as her face went completely blank.

There was Jimin on the other side, with a towel wrapped around him, straight out of shower, while another towel was rubbing his wet hairs.

I was zoned out and I looked at Roop because she stopped midway then I saw her staring towards the other side and it hit me immediately. 

(A little context, Roop doesn't know about Jimin and Srisha's relationship)

Shlt. Roop turned around as soon as she could get back on her sane senses. Jimin ran inside.

"You can turn around, Roop" I told her awkwardly.

She turned around and looked around and then sat down.

"That was P-Park Jimin?"

"Yes."

"He's your fiance?"

"Yes."

She was processing everything.

"I -um - here are the books, I'll leave now, have a good trip."

"You are leaving for India today right?" I asked Roop before she could get up.

"Ye-" Her word was cut off by Jimin.

"Is this Roop?" Jimin asked me as he came out in t-shirt and sweatpants.

I nodded my head as a reply.

"Roop, I was gonna tell you sooner but I was so excited and overwhelmed and I wanted to surprise you, so umm…"

"Srisha di, it's okay, but I'm really- I umm- let's say this didn't happen- it's awkward kinda yeah so how about you doing this again someday as you planned, I'll act surprised I promise."

"Sounds fair"

"I'll leave now, I wasn't even dressed well, this is so embarrassing. Jiminah- sorry I mean Jimin oppa, I don't even know what to call you right now, I'm so sorry, I don't mean to be rude, I'm just shocked- I need to go bye"

"Don't spill, okay? Have a safe journey!" I shouted out to her as she rushed her way out of the apartment.

"Gosh, I did not plan this" I sighed.

I felt two hands wrapping around my shoulders from the back. I raised one of my hands to caress his cheek and another one was holding his hand which was wrapped around me.

"I craved your touch for all these months which felt like years" I leaned my head down and kissed his hands.

"The sight of people being in love and being with each other made me happy but at the same time it made me more dreadful for you. But as all these months passed by, it was worth all of it"

"It'll be worth all the wait, I'm here now, I don't want to stay away from you anymore"

"me neither"

"and...as for craving my touch…" I could feel his lips tracing their way down my face to my neck, I was taking deeper breaths. I was loving the feeling but I realised we need to leave for Busan.

[In the car]

"So… fill me in about everything"

"No sir, you need to sleep now"

"but I wanna talk" he said with a pouty face.

"Firstly, you need to sleep. Secondly, you are meeting your parents after so long so just sleep right  now"

"Okay ma'am, you have gotten scary because of the office stuff"

"Say it again"

"Sorry sorry, I'll sLeep now"

[In Jimin's parents house] 

(after lunch)

"When will you both get married?" Jimin's mom asked.

"After my hairs grow back" We all chuckled.

"Aish this kid, I'm asking seriously"

"We haven't talked yet but soon, right Jagi?"

"I need to do all the preparations while your hairs are growing." Everyone giggled.

"You both have grown up a lot in these four years. When he first told us about you, we didn't really have a positive opinion, even though we knew our son would choose the right partner for him, we were wary initially, but as time passed and we got to know you more and when we met you for the first time, all that wariness faded away."

"I was so nervous when I met you for the first time aunty"

"Just call me Eomma already"

I giggled at that.

After having dinner we went to our place i.e. the villa. 

"Jiminah- why did you never tell me that Eomma Appa didn't like me at the beginning?"

"Eomma Appa huh?"

"ya so?"

"Mhm mhm, if I told you they don't like you then you have been more nervous and you would act weirder, I wanted you to be comfortable and just be yourself without worrying about how they think about you. Moreover, that was like a long back, they didn't know you well and I knew that once they met you, they wouldn't be able to resist liking you"

"I didn't know you are that intelligent"

"Keeping that aside, how about I satisfy your cravings?"

"and how would you do that?"

##
A/N: Are you enjoying the story so far? Say hi in the comments or in my inbox so I can interact with y'all readers.
Thank you so much to all the readers who have been reading and voting for the chapters.
It means a lot.
Also, as much as I cringe while writing smuts now, next chapter might have something steamy or maybe not. hehe.