13. Cold Water

It was a tiring day and I slept. I felt someone caressing my face while sleeping. I opened my eyes and saw my boyfriend Park Jimin sitting beside my bed.

"How did you get in this room?" I sleepishly yelled at him. I was too tired to even move my lips.

"You slept with the door open."

"I was tired. What are you doing here? it's late"

"there is no time for me to see my baby girl"

"close the door and sleep beside me."

He closed the door and snuggled inside the blanket and we both slept. He slept like a lil baby cuddling with me.

I opened my eyes and found a pair of eyes looking at my face.

"Joheun achim"

"Joheun achim jagiya"

I snuggled myself up in his arms and stayed like that for a few more minutes. How I wished to myself every morning could be like this but guess that's still a long time to go.

He woke up and pulled me and tried to get me out of the bed but in vain. He went to the bathroom and then he just came running from there and sprinkled cold water on my face.

"Ahhhhhh Jiminie"

"Get up" He said, pulling my legs and wrapping them around him and lifted me to the bathroom like a baby.

We brushed our teeth and took a warm shower together.

"Jimin-ssi"

"Ye"

"What do you think you were trying to do yesterday in the interview?"

"You were looking so beautiful yesterday"

"Thank you but that's not what I asked" I slowly traced my fingers on his chest following the path of the water.

"You want to know what I was trying to do yesterday?"

"Show me."

He turned off the shower and pinned me against the wall. I closed my eyes and let him explore me.

We were having breakfast and Joon called. I was scared thinking he was late or something probably. The phone was on speaker so I could hear the conversation.

"Jimin-ah be at the venue in an hour."

"I'm ready, will be there in thirty minutes."

"Alright"

"You didn't ask me where I am?"

"Do I need to? Where else would you be except at your love's? Take care of Srisha. She loves you a lot. Don't be late."