24. Auntie

Mom was waiting for us by the main door and the shock on her face when she saw Park Jimin with me- Gosh! We both smiled at each after seeing her shocked face and walked towards her.

"Hello Mrs Roy" My mom was clearly more nervous right now.

"Nice to meet you. Please come in. You can call me Auntie"

"Okay auntie"

"Come." I pulled him inside with me.

He followed me towards the sofa and we both sat there. Shiela didi(didi is used to refer to older women), who helped with the housework, went to call my sister who was upstairs.

"How was your flight Jimin?--Do you mind me calling you by your name?"

"No aunty, it's ok. My flight was nice."

"This is your first time in India?"

"Yes"

"Shiela! Get something for him" Mom called out to Shiela didi.

"Maa, let him freshen up, he is tired"

"His luggage is in your room, take him there."

"Mhm"

We went to my room and he freshened up there. We made out before going downstairs.

As we were going downstairs, I saw my sister and my mother's still-taking-in-the-info and smiling face. My dad or Shashank bhaiyya (bhaiyya is used to refer to brothers), my sister's fiance were not home yet.

"Nice to meet you in person, Park Jimin. I'm Shreya, her elder sister"

"Nice to meet you too. I have heard a lot about you"

"So now anyone of you explain how you both are together and how long it has been and why didn't you tell me? I thought I was your sister."

"That's a lot of questions didi and you are still my sister"

"back to the question"

"We met-" "We met" Both of us started at the same time. I blinked at him letting me say.

"We met randomly at a restaurant and became friends and now we are together"

"I knew her before meeting her, I saw her videos"

"So you're telling me that you met your bias randomly at a restaurant and he knew you existed? "

"Yes. Fortunately. Four months after I shifted back to Seoul and we are together for three months now"

"What about the agency?"

"They know about it. We are very careful while we are outside and not a lot of people know about us" Jimin cleared it up.

"I'm happy for you both" My mom said patting our heads, to which we both blushed and looked downwards

"I'm hungry-"Dad and bhaiyya entered together.

"They are back."

"Sri, wait for a few minutes let's eat together," Jimin told me.

"Aren't you hungry?"

"I had snacks then."

"Okay"

Dad and bhaiyya had the same shocking expression and were curious but didi told them to freshen up and then she'll fill them up with the details.

We all had dinner together and it was surprising how Jimin bonded up so well with everyone in a few hours. Everyone was happy, especially our parents seeing both their daughters happy together with their partners.

It was my birthday in a few hours. Woohoo. I missed Areum and Hayley on my birthday.