14. Seriously

A week passed and it was his birthday. My boy turned twenty seven. BTS and some staff from BigHit including Areum and I had planned a dinner together at night.

The dinner went well and we both came back home.

"Let's go to sleep" I said, yawning in a tired voice.

"You want to sleep?" He eyes a lil disappointed as he was expecting something else.

I went to the washroom and changed into a thigh length t-shirt and snuggled inside the blanket and pretended to sleep. He came and slept beside me after a few minutes.

"You really slept?" he mumbled and slept facing me.

I thought he was already asleep and I was going to trace his lips with my finger but suddenly he just bit my finger. He was also playing with me.

"Weren't you sleeping?" He got on top of me and pinned my hands to the bed. I chuckled.

"My turn today" I turned him over and got on top of him. He pulled off his tshirt and I did the same with mine and began going all around his body with my lips moving up to his lips. We kissed passionately, lustfully and it was full of love and gave me a feeling of bliss.

It was so late but we both didn't have to wake up early so we weren't concerned about sleeping. We were cuddling half dressed inside the blanket.

"Sri"

"Mm"

"Will you go somewhere with me?"

"Anywhere with you"

"Let's go meet my parents today then"

I moved my head and looked at his face with a confused expression.

"Seriously?"

"I want them to meet you."

"I'm excited and nervous"

"Let's go somewhere else from there and return tomorrow. Sleep now you can pack after waking up."

"What if your parents don't like me? "

"How do you know that without meeting them?"

"I will do my best"

"Just be as you are. They'll love you"

"Where will you take me after that?"

"You'll know when time comes."

"I need to pack accordingly"

"Take everything"

"Obviously I'm taking you. I mean you are taking me."

" Now sleep baby"

"Good Night"