6. Yes

Around nine months since I started my life in Seoul and around four months since we met.
Jimin was sitting on the couch searching for something on my Laptop and I was half lying on my couch with my phone.
"Do you use Wattpad?"
It struck me. All the indecent fanfictions. Most of them about him. I used to read them long back but I never deleted them off.
I reflexed to see what was going on my Laptop screen.
There they were. He saw them. And he was reading one of them and smirking.
I quickly closed the tab and tried to act innocent.
"I used it, long back"
"You were obsessed about me, I see"
"Stop"
"What if we actually do all those things written in there? Hmm?"
I was blank. Looking at him with a wait-what-do-you-mean expression.
"I never knew all these about you"
"Okay, yeah, I read them but I don't now. not anymore after we became 'friends' ".
He grinned and I just kept my mouth shut and got back on my phone acting like nothing happened.
After a few minutes.
"Srisha"
"Hmm" I replied, still looking at my phone.
"Will you go on a date with me?"
I was held back by his words for a second, then I casually replied saying
"Yes, if you take me to some beautiful place. You know what beautiful means to me"
"Is that a yes?" I could see his face lit up.
"Wait a sec, you were seriously asking me out on a date?"
He held both my hands and pulled me up from my lying position.
"Srisha Roy, Will you go on a date with me?" He asked me with that intimidating face of his which made me shiver. My bias asked me out on a date? Seriously?
"I would love to."
"Let's go now then"
"Now?"
"Yep"
"I haven't been on a date since school and now that I'm going on one, I need to get dressed. You look perfectly fine for a date but I'm gonna dress up."
"I'm ready to wait for you."
"But why did you ask me on a date all of a sudden?"
"I thought you liked me just as a friend so I didn't want to lose you."
"And what if I like you only as a friend and nothing else?"
"You wouldn't have said yes to a date then."He smiled.
"I should have asked before saying yes. I just got excited-"I paused.
"Hmm..?Why would you be excited if you don't like me Sri? Also, sources say that you like me-"
"What do you mean by sources?---Hayley told you!? I'm so done with her."
"I asked her, she told me, technology."
"She didn't do anything bad tho" I smirked at him.
"I know for pretty long to figure out you have feelings for me and...ain't I your 'bias'?"
"I think Imma go get dressed."
I went to my room to get dressed.
I stepped out wearing a sexy-yet-cute more black-less red dress, with my long hair open and keeping minimal makeup.

"So where are you taking me?"
"Based on as much I know you, I bet you will love it."