5. Meeting Them

I went to India to meet my parents and stayed there for two weeks and returned back. It was nice to meet my parents. My parents were both into business and I had an elder sister, she was five years older than me and really good at business. She stayed with our parents and was engaged to her boyfriend whom she dated for six years. He was also an Indian and he was a doctor. They were planning on getting married next year.
Two more months passed. We(me, Areum, Hayley) went on a dinner with the seven boys and two other managers.
Jungkook and Areum were now dating and their love for each other was crystal clear in their eyes. They kept their relationship private for now which was the best for them in my opinion.
I liked Jimin, maybe a bit more than before, no, way more than before, he was a good friend to me and I wasn't sure if he had any such feelings for me. I was grateful to have him as my friend.

Hayley and I were sipping on our coffees.
"Do you think Jimin thinks of me in any other way?"
"Look as you. Perfectly sexy, accomplished, a nice person and everything else basically. I can't say that he never thought about you in any other way. Not that you never thought about him in 'that' way either. Fanfictions and all those stuffs you know. I know you are a hard stan." She smirked at me.
"I swear I never read or saw anything like that after we became friends. Trust me on that. I won't deny that my mind is a little messy but it's kinda obvious with him around. Can't help that. Also in this months after being so much with him I've started liking him more."
"You better wait and watch and not ruin the friendship"
"What about you? mhm?"I raised my eyebrows and asked her.
"Well that guy I told you guys about. He is with someone else but apparently there is this one guy...um.. actually a patient, he kinda seems to like me and he is into business, has a company of his own prolly"
"smells good"

Our lives went on. Jimin used to be very exhausted because of all the events and concerts recently but he said that he likes hanging out with me whenever he has spare time. It made him refreshed and happy. I was really happy to be around him and support him as much as he could. Sometimes he used to be so tired that he just slept in the other bedroom in my apartment after hanging out with me. We both were very comfortable with each other now and enjoyed each other's company.