37. Cravings

++(Mature Content )

"Do you want something? dessert?" I looked at him blankly yet very well aware of what he was implying.
"Yes, I was thinking the same...of a dessert named Srisha"
"and how do you eat that?"I asked boldly.
"like this-"with that he softly pressed his lips against mine while snaking his hands around my waist. I kissed him back with the same softness and once again our lips were playing with each other, in a rhythm just as they used to.
He picked me up as I hugged him without breaking the kiss and then with a thump my back bumped against the soft mattress of the bed.
I opened my eyes and saw him figure getting rid of his jacket amidst the dimmed lights. As my mind was occupied with that view, the moment realisation hit me, I was trapped under him. He was on the top locking my arms with his arms and leaning down to continue the kiss from seconds ago. Except, this time it was more of a craving, a craving for each other, a craving which was submerged for a long time, it had everything.
As our lips were lost in each other, his grip over my arms loosened and taking control, I turned him over. He smirked at my actions. I pulled over my hoodie and flipped it over somewhere, proceeding to unbutton his shirt leaning downwards while his hands cupped the sides of the lower hem of my bra slowly moving towards the back making me lean closer, his cold fingertips sending sensations through my warm skin. He jolted as our parts touched and turned me over in a blink. He opened the leftover buttons of his shirt and got rid of it. He kissed me on my forehead and brushed his way down to my lips and leaving a peck, he moved down the neck brushing his lips and letting his warm breath hit my bare skin while my hands were clutching the sheets. He dragged the bra straps down my shoulder and left wet kisses around my exposed chest. I shivered when his chin brushed over my nipple while he moved down the midriff. I closed my eyes everytime I felt that jolt. He moved back up as his fingers now traced over my waist while he was gently kissing the hem of the bra and his chin brushing through. He knew what he was doing. He smirked as I gripped the sheets tighter. I turned him over and did the same while brushing against his pants. As I thought I had control over him, he started circling his thumb around my nipples grabbing hold of me at the same time. I leaned down to kiss him again while his hands moved down to the button of my pants.