31. Bidding Goodbyes

The next morning we woke up and packed up our stuff along with a lot of things my family gave both of us and it was time to go. We had an early morning flight to Seoul. There were two staff from the agency who were gonna stay with us as they suspected some media, although the suspicion was very low but no one is taking risks. We bid goodbyes to everyone, I don't know when I'll see them next, my sister's wedding is soon, and I have my shooting schedules for the Netflix series and Jiminie has a tour to go.
Time lapse, we returned to Seoul safely and he went to his house and I'm lying down on my couch and watching TV. It was a nice trip and everything went safe and good, I didn't luckily mess up anything and yea that's it.
I had some snacks and was working with the TV playing in the back. It was almost time for dinner, I had some more work to finish and then I was going to have something for dinner.
I heard someone knocking and opening the door.
"It's me."
"Heya"
"I bought us dinner." Hayley said pointing towards the bags in her hands.
"Let me help you. I was just going to make dinner"
"Let me wash my face. Brb"
"Be quick, Im arranging the table"

I saved all my work and cleaned up the place and we both sat down to have dinner.
"Thanks for the dinner."
"I had something to tell you."
"If it's something big then let's finish eating first and then talk. I don't wanna choke."
"Okay okay."
We finished eating and cleaned up everything. We were sitting on the couch and eating ice cream.
"So Srisha, umm a lot of things happened."
"And?"
"So when I was in Miami, I was invited to a seminar and there was this one girl in there. She really caught me and she is from Canada and I kinda like her and she also seems interested in me. She is a proof reader."
"Can I know her name?"
"Emily"
"That's a pretty one. I would love to know more."
"Also, I kinda got a job offer in Canada, so I'm thinking of going there for three months now."
"That's nice, when are you leaving?"
"After two weeks"
We both kept talking about random things happening in both of our lives and she slept over at my place.
-
I had my Netflix shoot coming up in a month and I got a bunch of things to deal with.

A few weeks went by~

I was going to meet Jiminie at their company. He has been really busy these days with a tour coming up and everything else. I have been going to meet him almost everyday unless my schedules are way too packed up. This was a nice way of seeing each other even in the midst of our busy lives.

I was walking towards his room and I met JK and Tae on the way. We waved at each other and passed by.

I knocked on the door of Jimin's room and heard "get in" from none other than him.
"Hey" I opened the door with a smile flashing on my face.
"It's you" An immediate change of his expression and he ran up quickly to hug me.
I sat on a chair next to him. He turned around his chair facing me and pulled my chair closer to him.
"I have something to tell you" He said, looking straight into my eyes and holding my hands brushing his fingers on my palm.
"What is it?"
"I have thought of something."
"Okay."
"When is your Netflix shoot starting?"
"After four days. I won't be able to meet you much."
"I'm leaving for the tour in three weeks"
"How long?"
"Around eight months"
"Don't worry, I'll go meet you frequently"
"I'm turning twenty eight this year, right?"
"Yes, you are, in October"
"I have talked to the Company about this too and-"
"-And?"
"I'm thinking of going to the Military around November"

I bluntly looked at his face after he said that and then looked around thinking about what he said.

"Two years right?" I asked him looking downwards at our hands.
"More like a year and eight months" He let go of hands and tucked my hairs behind my ears with both his hands and cupped my face lifting it up.
"It's okay, just twenty months" I said lightly nodding my head.
"The sooner we get done with this, the better and the company has some plans too, and it's good for me, us and everyone"
"I know. Anything which is good for you, go for it." I said with a smile.
"You are smiling? Won't you miss me during that time?"
"Should I cry then? Who would miss you?"
"Fine, but I'll still miss you"
"Ya whatever" Realising that I would have to spend so many months without him and it's gonna happen for real filled my eyes up. A tear escaped my eyes as I blinked.
"Hey hey Sri, look at me" He pulled me towards him and gave me another hug rubbing his hands on my back which made me sob more. "I told you, you'll miss me"
We stayed like that for a while then I wiped off my tears and smiled looking at him.
"I knew this had to happen someday but knowing that this is going to happen for real made me a little.. I'm fine and I'll miss you no matter what I say."
"You'll, won't you?" he said chuckling.
"Why am I pretending as if you are leaving tomorrow?"
"I don't know. Let's go out"
"No, do your work, I got work too."
"I'll meet you at night then"
"Okay, work hard"