20. Ice

He threw me on the soft fluffy bed and got over me. I got rid of the robe and I was left in my erotic maroon lingerie. He brought his lips near me as if he was going to kiss me but teased me moving his lips over my skin but not touching it. I could feel his lustful breaths going around my body in the rhythm. I wanted his lips to touch my skin so badly. I kept my eyes closed, tracking the rhythm of his breaths. I felt something cold touch my navel, I glimpsed to see an ice cube and then I turned and found a glass of ice cubes and a bottle of whipping cream resting on the table beside the bed. Well, this is gonna be a fun night I bet. I closed my eyes back as his mouth gave the ice cube a ride on my stomach.

He ran the ice cube through the edge of my bra and threw it on the floor and unhooked my bra and tossed it somewhere. He grabbed another ice cube and I knew what his next action would be. I shivered even before he did that. He smirked and did that exact thing I thought of. He was circling that cold damn ice cube around my areola with one of his hands tweaking my other nipple. I couldn't resist letting out those soft moans. He pulled down my panties and mind his own tongue business down there and I was moaning and gripping the sheets tightly as his tongue went inside out.

I pulled down his shorts and sucked on the tip teasing him for a bit but eventually sucking in the whole thing up and down and running my medium length nails over his torso and thighs. I drove my lips all the way to his neck kissing him all around then drove up to his tender lips and shared a passionate and lustful game with his lips and tongue. I pulled out of the kiss and he turned me over and took over me. He grabbed the bottle of whipping cream.

"Wanna have some dessert babygirl?"

I opened my mouth and he filled me in with whipping cream then started decorating my body with it, then licked it all off. I decorated his chest with the cream and licked it all of moaning while he slowly thrusted into me. His thrusts speeded up with each one of them making me grip on whatever sheet I could find near my hands and being a whole of a moaning mess.

We lied next to each other naked under the sheets and fell asleep watching the moon glitter over the water.