His Butler, Fighting

"You cloaked your true form masterfully, hiding your eyes was smart as well. They would've given you away at once," Sebastian said.

"Yes, that yellow-green phosphorescence is a dead giveaway. He's a grim reaper," Grell agreed.

"Hehehe, that brings back memories, it's been half a century since anyone's called me that," Undertaker smirked.

"A grim reaper?" You breathed out, and here you thought you knew him well, at least well enough to call him a friend.

"YOU BASTARD!" Ryan called out, "you said we could control those creatures with this!" The distraught doctor ran down to Undertaker looking at him in disbelief, the colour drained from his pale face. "Why would you do this?!"

He laughed at him, "Perhaps I misspoke. You were trying so earnestly to bring the dead back to life using medicine, it was desperately amusing."

"I wanted to make the world a healthier place!"

"Did you though?" Undertaker's sarcastic voice carried throughout the room. "When you started using the technology I offered, your work no longer became medical. Don't you see? A man who performs procedures without knowing how they work is no doctor."

"Simply a puppet," you said annoyed. How could one be so foolish as to accept random machines to bring the dead back to life without knowing how it worked? Even still, not knowing how to destroy them if they became faulty, which they obviously have. People who are strung along annoyed you to no end. It's like they didn't have a brain until they found a master. And always the wrong kind of master of course. He dropped to his knees shaking as Undertaker went over and pet him.

"You believed every word I said, lapped up every lie I told like an eager puppy. That's a good boy."

"To be clear it wasn't Druitt masterminding the reanimation experiments," the young lord said.

"No, Druitt himself can be a puppet, but he is first and foremost a nuisance, sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. This was all you wasn't it?" You said interjecting, half-heartedly glaring at Undertaker.

'Speaking of the fool where did he go?'

Druitt had fled unnoticed, probably to sneak his way on a lifeboat with another person's child. Wouldn't be the most cowardly thing he's done.

"That's a secret~ Is what I'd like to say but everyone doing that ridiculous phoenix pose, you've paid for a veritable amount of information. So I'll tell you all."

"It's true, I am the one who reanimated the corpses," he put his hand on his chest in a posh and proud manner indicating he had no qualms of what he's done.

"Towards what purpose?!"

"I guess you could say... general curiosity," he said tapping his sotoba on the ground, he had revealed a few of them earlier. "See, humans are flesh bodies and souls joined to make one, and only then can they record their Cinematic record. When they die, a Grim Reaper comes and detaches their soul from the body, and there ends the record. That was my life, day in and day out. Until one day I thought, 'What if the record continued after it had been disconnected?' "

"If I spliced a record after it was extracted and attached it after the record ended what would happen to the body? Exactly what you see before you."

"So, what you're saying is you edited the records?" Grell asked in disbelief.

Undertaker laughed, "See for yourself little reaper," he gestured to the room of corpses. Grell sliced one near to him open, a white hazy glow surrounded the corpse he sliced almost like it was drawing you in and out of focus. "What? What the hell is all this?!" Grell shouted.