His Butler, Omnipotent

The young master had given you quite a lot to think about. Aiding him on cases offered no potential benefit to you except for extra pay which you saw no need for in the first place, it's not like you're paying rent to sleep there. Your leg was healed, not so much your arm, it still hurt but not to the point of needing to level it. Sebastian refused to allow you to bring the tea in today, instead, he had Grell do it. Madame Red wanted Sebastian to properly train him, you thought someone couldn't be more incompetent than your coworkers together.

"AHHHHH!!"

Oh, how wrong could you be.

Grell had somehow managed to wheel himself into the dining room on top a tea cart crashing into Finny spilling hot tea all over him. Finny pulled the front of his shirt away from his chest. "Hot! HOT!" his eyes brimmed with tears. Grell crawled towards Finny apologizing for his accident, looking around he grabbed a napkin and pulled the whole tablecloth off along with the masters' breakfast. Breakfast was... essentially ruined.

"Young Master, why did you agree to take on such a useless idiot." The young master picked his head up and shot a look of disdain towards him, "You're one to talk Bard."

"Wait that's it! I'll just atone with my death," Grell grabbed a knife that was laying on the ground and put it to his throat. "Wha?!" Mey-rin yelped. "Hold on isn't that a bit extreme?!" Bard shouted at the sad figure on the ground. Your attention was drawn to Sebastian as he walked to the man on the ground about to take his life. He withdrew the knife from his throat and placed his hand on his shoulder, "Just think of the mess you'll make. It'll take hours to clean up all the blood."

Grell looked up at him his hands clasped as if he were praying, "Thank you, Sebastian, you're so very kind."

"That was kind?" Bard looked two the other two for help, and they shook their heads."Now what I'd like to know, is how you expect to serve the master such weak tea. Watch, one teaspoon of leaves for each person and one more for the pot and let steep until dark." The three of them took notes while Grell sat there watching in awe a blush running across his face. The young master left to go to his bedroom after having his tea. Sebastian turned, "Y/n clean this up, and all of you, the master and I are going out for the day. I expect this place in the same condition as we left it." Your eyes shot daggers at Sebastian which was reciprocated. Grell whimpered on the floor still stealing Sebastian's attention. "Oh, and if you do seek your eternal rest, please see to it outside would you and try not to make too big a mess." The young master and Sebastian had gone out to London, Finny somehow managed to break the young lord's walking stick again as you now know.You sighed and started cleaning while the others left you and Grell. "Ahh, Grell how did you even end up on the bloody cart?"

~

When you finished cleaning up the mess he made, you and Grell joined the others in the garden. It was nice getting to know him, and you found him cute. "Oi! Grell come help with the pruning." Bard had shears in his hand waving them for Grell to take. You had a pocket-sized book concealed in your pocket to take with you instead of having to go to the library all the time. Sitting on the grass with Bard and Tanaka while the other three did garden work, you read 'The Crimes of Love' by Marquis de Sade, a French nobleman, you took a liking to his work. As you read the conversation switched to the history of the Phantomhives, interested you picked your head up. "Yeah, the manor has only been around for two or three years or something."

"Really? But it looks so stately and dignified," Grell was pruning the leaves quite well, they were beginning to look like something. "Naturally, that was the intention." Grell turned around to see whose voice that was. "Wah!" he jumped back a bit. Tanaka had used his energy to appear normal, "Oh look it's the real Tanaka! We barely see him anymore." Finny stopped weeding the garden waiting for Tanaka to talk. "This manor was specifically rebuilt to replicate the one that burned down. It is identical from the stairs to the paintings and even the cracks in the pillars."