His Butler, Reading

You couldn't sleep it felt like someone was watching you. Not expecting anyone else to be up you went for a walk around the manor. The moonlight shined through the windows gently reminding you of the first steps you took in the manor, you chuckled at the thought of you and Sebastian sarcastically answering each other. You've never met anyone as witty as you, it was fun having someone challenge you. You were literally knocked out of your thoughts by walking into something, well someone. He caught your wrist and you scoffed, "It's always you isn't it."

He smirked, "That's how you choose to greet me every time it seems." He let go of your wrist, and you straightened your nightgown realizing your buttons were undone prominently displaying your cleavage for the butler.

"Shit-" you spun around hastily trying to button back your nightgown. The candelabra in Sebastian's hand was suddenly near your face and made you jump back into his chest, he grabbed your hand jerking it away from fumbling with your buttons and poked his finger in between your breast tracing it up to your collarbone, feeling his soft gloved finger sent a shiver down your spine. You smacked his hand away and held the fabric together. Angrily turning around you gritted your teeth, "Sebastian what the hell are you doing?!"

He put his hand to his chin, "Why are you blushing?" You grabbed your cheeks and felt they were heated. "Tch, if any man did that my cheeks would be the same, it does not mean I liked it." You could've sworn you saw his eyes change colours or glow or something, your eyebrows furrowed. "Something the matter?"

You narrowed your eyes, 'Must've been a trick of the moonlight.'

"Nothing, I think I'll go sleep now."

~

You blatantly lied. Your room was not your intention at all, you still couldn't sleep. Making your way to the library was easy. You've been here a little over three months, the grand manor was no longer a bewildering maze to you. Grinning widely you looked at the vast array of books that you had yet to read.

'I wonder if I can read all before I have to leave here.'

A candle was burning low by a plush armchair,

'The young master was probably in here reading'

The book next to it grabbed your attention. 'Antics of Satan and His Army of Fallen Angels' by Sepi Miskaon, it was relatively thick. You never genuinely believed in the supernatural, but you didn't write it off, believing that some legends and myths have some fact of origin to it like God and Satan. It intrigued you as you carefully opened the book and started eagerly reading, "Of the numerous things in this world people choose to believe the supernatural isn't one of them. They are skeptical, they are frightened. Not everything that is real can be seen or touched. It just takes a little leap of faith and an open mind. Have you ever read the Bible and wondered what happened to Satan and his followers? All the wicked people were simply just terrible people? What if... they were demons. The demons were the temptations that were trying to steer God's people to hell." The book drew you in for hours, and you were nodding your head off for a few chapters before finally falling asleep.