His Butler, Breaking Hearts

Yelling.

Why is it always something in this bloody household? It was the young master's scream that woke you up.

'Sebastian will get him.'

You stopped dragging your clothes on, looking at the mirror running your hands through your hair. 'Since when am I so cold towards children? Granted this one is different... still odd.'

With only your black stockings on and an unbuttoned white cotton shirt. You grabbed a robe and tied the string so it won't slip and went upstairs as quickly as possible to the young lords room. Ah... Agni had woken him up. He was cradled like a baby in Agni's arms and throwing a fit like a baby. "Hold on a moment. Why are you in my room?!" He was pushing Agni's face away trying to separate himself from him. Sebastian was standing at the door enjoying the scene while politely trying to tell him to put the young lord down.

"In your bathrobe?" Sebastian looked at you with an eyebrow raised. "SEBASTIANNNNN!!!"

"Can you three please try to remember you're in front of guests. What is it?" He looked irritated. You were in your bathrobe and stockings without shoes in front of guests and now these three making a racket in the morning.

"It's so weird. The food, the yard, the clothes!!!"

"What about it?" you noticed Agni had walked off with the young master still in his grip. "Come see Y/n, we don't have work today." They led you out to the yard to see that the linens were done, and the garden was trimmed to perfection, not a weed in sight. Finally, breakfast was made. "It was presumptuous but I prepared all this early this morning." Agni gave a bright smile. "Oh, you shouldn't have like I said you're a guest." Agni put his hand up to stop Sebastian from talking further. "Oh, but it's nothing. The prince is exempt but I am a mere butler. So the least I can do is lend the hard-working Sebastian a hand." Sebastian turned to Mey-rin, Bard, and Finny. "Maybe the three of you can take a page from his book." Stifling your laugh he looked at you, "I know you're not laughing with the choice of wardrobe you have on and the time you chose to wake up." You laughed nervously after being exposed like that. "Yeah yeah I'll go change."

~

"GET OUT!!!"

Prince Soma and Agni were tossed from the room you were about to enter. "Oh Miss Y/n, you have found a better change of clothes." Turning red in the face you cleared your throat. "And you've managed to make him throw you out, no indecency needed." You smirked at them. "Haha, I like your humour girl. Tell me, is this all the English do? Lessons on lessons. Does he even have time to play at all?"

"He is the Earl of Phantomhive, his time rarely warrants for childish things... I'm sure he gets his enjoyment from other things."

"A kid like that shouldn't be worried about all these things, playing the violin, art, and inspecting things for factories. He should be doing whatever he wants." the Prince said, he obviously didn't get why the young lord had to do all those things. But it was nice to have someone besides the Lady Elizabeth wanting him to take a break.

The door opened revealing Sebastian allowing the young lord to pass to go to his next lesson. "Oh Y/n, look at some of the toys there and tell me what you think of the designs. You have a way of knowing what children like."

"My Lord." Walking inside you saw a few stuffed animals and Tanaka. "Ho ho ho." Smiling at him you looked away at the toys. Bitter Rabbit and some other toys had a new design. They looked better, more modern, and the colours were better than the last selection of toys. Picking up Bitter Rabbit you inspected it, it was a bit firmer than the last model and the eyes for all the toys were replaced with the new "safety eyes". They looked like shiny black beads, like actual eyes glinting in the light. Gathering details for your opinion you made your way to the tutor's room. Sebastian refused to let him use the drawing-room, too many breakable things that would cause him extra work. You opened the door to see the young lord on his knees gripping his arm like it was broken and Agni at his side apologizing. "You protected your master well Agni. See Ciel, Agni is my servant an extension of myself." A triumphant smile was on his face. Walking towards the young lords' fallen épée you picked it up and tossed it to Sebastian before turning to the Prince. "Then you wouldn't mind his extension taking his place."