His Butler, Protecting

A/n: Lil trigger warning

"Let me come with you Y/n!"

"Mey-rin, you're not a child you did it you clean it, and don't forget to reload the rifles on the roof."

"You grow more like Sebastian everyday yes you do. I find it cute." She giggled, everyone including the Lady Elizabeth knew of your "marriage" to Sebastian while you were away. At least that's what they assumed after becoming sad that they didn't attend.

"Don't ruin my day," you said she giggled again and got to cleaning her mess.

After last night Baron Kelvin's estate appeared in the paper the next morning you knew what happened. Both Kelvin and Joker perished along with the other children and your Alfred, they were beyond help, better off dead. Everyone burned in a fire that swept that piece of land off the map. The Phantomhive manor however was spotless in time for the head of the household's return, you didn't want to even hear Sebastian's voice so you decided to go into town to stock back up on food supplies since the kitchen had sort of been blown to bits.

Not a lot of things were needed since Finny grew most things from herbs to vegetables in the garden. You were in and out of the little shop run by an Italian man. Taking your time walking to get back to the manor instead of taking a carriage turned out to be the most devastating foolish decision you've ever made. Either this man took you for a prostitute or just didn't care.

"Doll, c'mere for a second." He called after you. You ignored him, grabbing your knife if he tried something. Unfortunately he did, and unfortunately he was ready. "Ah ah ah doll, I know you. I have my orders to take you in, unspoiled at that," he licked his lips eyeing you up and down. Dragging you down an alley away from civil society, you struggled but he was a bit on the unnaturally strong side. Nothing wrong with that not like you haven't dealt with people stronger than you.

You were pressed against the wall with little space between you. The stench of alcohol on his breath, how revolting, yet the Italian mafia judges the British for drinking too much tea.

Click

"Now let's see who's left here the ground bleeding." You put your gun up to the man's head. "You think that little gun can scare me? I can make that an easy miss." He smirked down at you. What do you do? Grab his throat with your other hand pulling him closer to your face and shoved your gun in a place where if it went off he'd have no way to make children. "Can it miss now?"

His eyes widened in fear, "B-boys!"

Well there went your cocky attitude. There were too many.

'What the hell is this a brothel?'

"Hah, not so cocky now are you?"

"They take one step you won't be so cocky either." He wrestled the gun from you and tossed it to the side of the road, turning you around and smashing you chest first into the wall. You tried pushing yourself against the wall to drive him off but the others piled near shoving their hands anywhere they could grab. A few of them were bringing up your skirt to your hips groping your bare thighs. Tears stinged your eyes as you tried your best to use your half demonic strength to get them off. "What do we have here?" They all stopped abruptly as tears of relief streamed down your face. Never have you ever been so relieved to hear your husband's voice. "Oh look someone discarded a toy here would be a shame if some maniac picked it up right?"

"Oi! Get him!"

You closed your eyes and counted down

Three

Two

One

Splat

One head made one with the ground. Another splat, another one off to meet their maker. It kept going until the last one left standing was their ring leader, still holding you harshly against the wall. His grip tightened as Sebastian's polished shoes clicked on the pavement. "Ah ahh!" Sebastian literally peeled him off of you snapping his neck, the thud of his body told you it was over now. "Close your eyes and walk towards my voice Y/n." Turning around you closed your eyes and took a step in something wet... blood, just like the day you saw him coming out of that burning building you were held captive in. You ran just like that day only into the safety of his arms this time, he draped his tailcoat over your shoulders for your clothes had been badly torn up. He picked up your crying frightened figure and you buried your head in his chest. "I don't know why I was scared."