His Butler, Explaining

"Have I not dispelled your worries? You cannot carry my bastard child. You're just sore, I may have gone too deep." He put his fingers to his chin and smirked. You had been awake for sometime worrying about if you would get pregnant. This isn't the first time you've had this conversation but every time he insists that it wasn't possible, but you over think everything. What else does he expect? 

"Your ego had better go down a peg or two by the time I get back." You shoved the white sheet off of your hot body and rolled over and off the bed, the back of your nude body on display for Sebastian illuminated by the breaking of dawn sunlight through your window. Opening your wardrobe you hoped your robe was not in the laundry room to be washed. There in the back your light grey fuzzy robe was on a hanger. You put it on and tied the string tight around your waist noticing you weren't sore from walking, how nice. 

"And where are you going?"

"To get something hot to drink," you said about to open your door. 

"You truly need spectacles my dear."

"Hmm?" You looked up at your desk to see a tray of steaming hot milk and a delightful breakfast consisting of a mix between your favourites and your needs. "You just wanted to see me get up huh?"

"Couldn't miss that," he patted the bedside and beckoned you to sit. Forgetting all elegance you dropped yourself on the bed eager to indulge in the breakfast he provided. His bare chest served as discipline for your posture, your legs felt smooth against the bed sheets as you sat there. "Thank you," you pecked him on his cold nose. The both of you stayed like that talking about nonsensical topics and pointless gossip. You never were one for idle chit chat but it seemed comfortable talking to him. 

"Oh yeah about the case-"

"You're smarter than you give yourself credit for," he waved folded papers in his hand. "How did y-"

"You're not very good at hiding things. From me at least."

"Touché," taking the papers from him you sipped on your hot milk. "Let me get this straight. I know it was Lord Grey but how did the young lord know he was going to do that? Since it wasn't Woodley how'd you-"

He slowly tugged on the string around your waist letting it hang loose, your robe slowly opening out as you talked. You didn't notice until you let out a breathy moan, his cold hand was toying with your heat. "Continue kitten, I'm sure you can control yourself." Gripping the cup you continued talking, unconsciously spreading your legs to give him much easier access. His finger entered you making you throw your head back and moan,  "A- about, Mr... Mr. Phelps. Where did- ah- the snake come from?" You struggled a bit as his skilled fingers performed their magic, leaning your head into his chest he laid up so he was sitting behind you. He fully undid the robe letting it slide off your body his hand spreading your legs even more and his free hand playing with your sensitive buds. "You'll know about that soon enough." He inserted another finger and sped up his pace, burying his two fingers knuckle deep and curling to hit a sweet spot. The obscene sounds your wet cavern made only satisfied both of you more. Moving his fingers he place his length at your entrance a thrusted with no mercy making you cry out. He grabbed your neck squeezing a bit and forcing your head to face forward.  

A mirror, showing how you succumb to every touch. "I do remember something we discussed," he smirked at you in the mirror. "I now truly understand Marquis de Sade's words," his hand travelled to your sensitive bud making you scream, "A whore for me and only me, look kitten how you respond to my touch.  Falling apart at its command, so very vulnerable, no one can make you feel the way I do hmm? No man can break that cold facade you display for the world. One touch is all it takes from me my sweet."