CHAPTER 1 | MCC

PEYTON BRIDGES took a deep breath, pulling up stream labs. she put on her favorite starting song and switched to her starting soon screen before pressing start streaming.

"welcome chat!"  she said, taking a sip of her monster and nodding her head to the song. today was mcc, and she was hyped. she had somehow, through the wonders of scottsmajor, gotten on a team with Dream, Niki, and Tubbo. obviously, they were all really big streamers, with all the popularity of the SMP and all, and she was really excited.

she finished up her starting song, put on a background song and logged onto the mcc server. "so chat." she leaned in closer to your camera, pretending to act serious for a second. "you've seen the tweets. half of which, may or may not have been mine, but as you know, we're on a team with dream, tubbo, and niki today." she leaned back away from your camera and clapped her hands, restoring the upbeat, happy mood. "WE CAN'T MESS THIS UP!" she shouted, followed by a quick, "SORRY MOM!"

she laughed a bit as she joined the discord call. she had practiced a bit with niki and gotten to know her a bit, but other than that, she barely knew these people. she took a deep breath, trying to stay calm and upbeat for the chat.

"HELLO?" she said.

"hi peyton!!" niki greets.

"hey peyton!" tubbo's voice choruses after.

"hi," she greets in a softer tone, smiling. "HELLO DREAM!!"

she could hear dream snicker slightly from the other line. "hello, peyton."

she cleared her throat as she walked over to where the others were standing. "how's your day going so far, dream?"

she heard tubbo and niki trying to hold in their laughter. "good," dream responds. she looked at her camera, raising her eyebrows and smiling.

"dream replied to me, pog." she said quietly.

"whattt?" dream laughs.

"nothing," she said quickly, as tubbo and niki burst into laughter.

"dream, please elaborate. I need clout," peyton said.

everybody laughed including her as she took another sip of her monster and loaded into TGTTOSAWAF.  the bit of the whole stream had been her trying to get clout from dream, asking him questions, chasing after him, and practically treating him like a god, and the chat was living for it. she leaned back in, trying to focus a bit.

her team was in second place and had a good chance of winning. she and tubbo clutched at sky battle, she somehow had gotten a lot of coins in bingo but fast, and she was ready to dominate to get to the other side.

she did well for the first few maps, thanks to your excellent speed bridging skills, and she got to the cliff map. peyton didnt really have a strategy for this game, and just started running. she was doing well, until she got knocked off.

"what the fuck?" she said, slightly getting out of your chair.

niki snorted a bit. "oh, tommy hit you off."

"what? why? what a little gremlin," she said, typing as the rest of your team giggled in the background.

"yep, that's practically Tommy," dream laughed.