CHAPTER 10 | MALL MOMENT

I woke up the next morning to screaming the sound of pans banging against each other.

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" nick was screaming.

"what the hell.." i grumbled. i dragged myself out of my bed and into the hallway. "what the FUCK are you doing?" i turned to nick, karl and quackity, who were trailing behind him.

"waking you up!" karl smiled.

"its fucking 7 IN THE MORNING!"

"yeah! and you guys STILL aren't awake?" nick raised an eyebrow.

"WE ARE ON VACATION."

"anddd?"

"NICK! YOU SLEEP IN ON VACATION! LIKE UNTIL FUCKING 10."

he paused, looking at me for a moment. "well. not with me around!" he turned away, marching on across the hallway as karl continued banging the pans.

i groaned, walking back to my room and collapsing back onto my bed. me and niki were sharing a room, but her bed was already empty. she must've fallen victim to nick's screaming too.

i sighed. well, might as well get ready now. i did my hair into a messy bun and got into the outfit I had planned for the day.

after i got ready i picked up my things and walked to the bathroom. there was only one on the bottom floor but two on the top floor, since most of our rooms were upstairs. when i walked in the bathroom seemed empty. i sighed in relief, quickly doing my makeup before the bathroom was filled with a bunch of hyper guys.

i was almost done when tubbo walked in.

"oh! hey pey!" he smiled, waving. he yawned, seeming like he just woke up.

"hey tubbo!" i said, eyes still focused on the mirror.

"are you almost done? wil sent me to go get you. breakfast is ready."

"alllllmostttt." i said, stretching out the word as i finished up my eyeliner.

"god why do women take so long on makeup?" he complained.

"hey! im just trying to look good for you guys," i snickered, standing back up and closing all my supplies. "alright, let's go," i said, nudging him.

we walked down to find everybody already sitting at the table. the air smelled like pancakes, eggs and bacon, and I could hear the pan still sizzling.

"woahh that smells good," i exclaimed, running up to the table. "who-" i said as ranboo set a plate of pancakes onto the table. "holy shit! ranboo, you can cook?"

he smirked, crossing his arms. "yeah, im like, gordon ramsey level."

"yeah sure, and im fucking georgenotfound." tommy retorted with a mouthful of pancake.

"hey! you enjoy it, admit it." ranboo grumbled.

"in your fucking dreams!"

"jesus tommy, dont talk while youre chewing." i scoffed, taking a seat beside him.

"you sound like my mum." he said as I giggled.

"so, what do you guys wanna do today?" wilbur said, setting a newspaper down on the table.

"you were reading a newspaper? jeez wil i knew you were old but not that old." tommy commented.

"shut up tommy." wilbur snapped.

"seriously guys, this is super important. this'll be how we kick off our WHOLE vacation, so we can't mess it up. like, what if we get in a car crash?" karl said.