CHAPTER 7 | CRUSH

tubbo pov:

i woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing loudly.

"what the hell?" i said out loud groggily. it was 12 am and i didnt know who could possibly be calling at this time. i crawled over to the edge of my bed to check who was calling, before answering.

"what the hell do you want tommy?"

"tubster? oh sorry did i wake you up?"

"yes act-"

"anyways. i need to talk to you about something." i groaned.

"what could possibly be so important you called me at 12am tommy?"

"ok. so er, its about peyton. i think- toby i think i might like her."

I sat up, suddenly interested. "really?"

"uh yeah, i think. whenever im around her i get these butterflies. im so happy when im near her and calling her is the favorite part of my day and the only thing i look forward to.. shes just so amazing..."

"OH MY GOD TOMMY!!" i yell.

"jeez tubbo."

"sorry." i say, holding my phone back to my ear. "its just- I knew it! you guys are always talking to eachother!!"

"yeah, i know. i wanna tell her but- i don't know how. im not sure if she likes me back. what if i ruin my friendship with her?"

"TOMMY! of course she likes you back are you crazy? dont you see the way she looks at you? the way her face lights up when you show up?"

"er- no..?"

"TOMMMY!!! the trips next week. youre gonna have to confess."

"toby i just told you i dont know how-"

"ill help you!"

"I- are you sure?"

"don't worry big man! im the best wingman!"

niki pov:

i was scrolling through my phone, about to go to bed when i got a call. i answered it, a bit confused.

"pey? is something wrong."

"NIKI!"

i flinched, drawing the phone away from my ear.

"sorry. its just- i need help."

"oh yeah, of course."

"okokok. so, whenever im around tommy i just get this feeling in my stomach and it feels like im floating-"

"butterflies?"

"yeah yeah yeah, those. and hes just really amazing, and cute, and i feel so happy around him-"

"pey."

"-and i dont know-"

"PEY!"

"what??"

"i think you might have a crush."

"alright tommy, i gotta go-" i said hanging up before he could say anything and quickly calling niki. she was practically pey's best friend after tommy, and i had to tell her what happened.

i was about to scroll down to her contact before i got an incoming call from her. "weird," i muttered, accepting it.

"TUBBO!"

"NIKI!" we said in sync.

"i have to tell you-"

"there's something i really need to-"

"oh you go first,"

"oh ill let you-"

"PEY LIKES TOMMY!"

"TOMMY LIKES PEY!" we paused, both shocked. "holy shit." i said.

"i knew it. pey said she didnt wanna ruin her friendship with tommy if he didnt like her back-"

"tommy said the same thing!"

"theyre literally soulmates."

"I KNOW!"

"well."

"what?"

"you know."

"i really dont, actually." niki groaned.

"oh come on tubbo. we have to get them together!"

"oh!"

one month. one whole month to get them together. but if you really thought about it, it was really just one month. and who knew how fast time would fly during the trip. how many chances they'd have.

I smiled. "lets do this."

MADS SPEAKS !!

HI!!! it's been a while but I was in florida and I finally got back so I had to write a new chapter!!! this is a bit of a filler I started before I left but meetup and all the juicy stuff next chapter :) see you guys soon!