CHAPTER 2 | TOUR

you blink your eyes open to the sound of your alarm. you groan, getting up and rubbing your eyes. you turn off your alarm before getting up out of bed and getting ready.

it was pretty late since it was a weekend and you slept late yesterday, so you kind of rushed downstairs since tubbo had agreed to give you a proper tour today. you climbed downstairs and found a plate of pancakes set on the counter and your mom cooking more by the stove.

"good morning," she says. your mom had always been the fun, laid back kind, which was nothing like you, but a lot of people said you were more like your dad anyway.

"good morning," you said back, though it was a bit muffled through the pancake in your mouth.

"how was your stream?" she smiles.

"good!" you respond, smiling.

she turned around, a smug look on her face. "who's this tommy boy I can hear you screaming about?"

you turn red. you desperately try to stop it, but you can't. "mom! I barely know him! he was just in the competition.." you turn away, looking down.

"sure. now, you don't wanna be late for that stream of yours," she turns back to the pancakes.

"whatever," you roll your eyes, quickly smiling and hugging her before you run upstairs to start stream.

"hello chat!" you smile, waving as your stream starts. "so, if you haven't heard already, we got into this small server called the dream smp," you joke. "I love helping smaller content creators so I thought I'd give it a shot." you smile as the chat fills with "POGCHAMP" and "LULW."

"anyway, tubbo promised to give me a proper tour today," you say as you log on. "sounds like it'll be fun."

perfectlypey has joined the game

Tubbo_: PEYTON! join vc

perfectlypey: ok!

you join tubbo in vc as you wander around the smp, leaving the small forest area you and niki were playing at earlier.

"hey tubbo-" you begin before a familiar screaming fills your ears.

"TUBBO HELP ME!!! HELP ME TUBBO!!!"

you wince, pulling your headphones off your ears before putting them back on when the screaming stops.

"tommy, calm down its just a zombie!" tubbo says. "hey peyton, sorry about tommy.."

"WHY ARE YOU APOLOGIZING ABOUT ME?? I AM PERFECT JUST THE WAY I-" tommy snapped, before stopping. you looked up, realizing you had run into each other on the prime path. "WOMAN!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??" he asked, crouching.

"hello tommy," you giggle, crouching back. tubbo runs up to you two, standing beside tommy and crouching along.

"are you ready for a tour pey? you have to come too tommy." he says, turning between tommy and you.

"really?" tommy groans.

"yeah! you have to help show pey around, youve done nothing but be a bit of a dick to her, its the least you can do." tubbo responds.

you giggle. "yep! im ready." you jump, hitting in the direction of tubbo.

"well come on!" he says, as you three start running down the prime path. he shows you multiple locations, the community house, l'manberg, the prime church, before you had almost explored the whole server and stopped at a clearing in the forest, surrounded by tall oak trees.

"so, where are you gonna build your house peyton?" tubbo asks.

"maybe on top of tommys." you laugh, tubbo joining in.

"WHAT? NO. the top of my house is 100% not available." tommy grumbled.

"I was kidding. this place is nice," you look up at the sky, the sun peering past the trees. "perfect for a house! well, come on boys, let's get building!" you run off to get wood.

after a while of building, you three have finished a simple, yet cute mushroom cottage.

tada!

"perfect." you walk back, staring at it from afar.

"it's amazing peyton!" tubbo says cheerily.

"its actually really pretty.." tommy said, his tone softer than usual.

"thanks, tommy."

as if he suddenly realized what he had said, he quickly added, "for an american, i mean." he coughed.

"yeah, sure," you scoff.

"well, im probably gonna log off for the night. bye chat!" you say, ending stream, waving. once the stream is over, you lean back in your chair. "that was fun, thanks for showing me around tubbo. and tommy. though you werent much help." you smirked.

"HEY!"

"kidding, kidding. thanks again guys!" you say, logging off.

"bye pey!"

"see you peyton," tommy said, using that soft tone he had used when he complimented your house.

you smiled, leaving the call. you got out of your chair, cracking open a monster and laying in your bed. you grabbed your phone, checking your notifications. as you opened twitter, a notification flashed across your screen.

tommyinnit has followed you back!