CHAPTER 3 | OLLIE

"it absolutely is not." i shook my head at tommy, "theyre literally called fries because you FRY them."

"well, theyre called chips because theyre a chip of the potato-"

"what the FUCK is that supposed to mean?"

"alright you two, thats enough flirting," wilbur said, running  up to us.

I hit tommy, stepping away from him. "fries, dickhead." i was glad i wasnt streaming because i was blushing insanely from wilburs comment.

tommy however, wasnt so lucky. "STOP SPAMMING 'SIMPINNIT' CHAT!! FUCK YOU WILBUR!"

i giggled, running back over to niki who was digging up dirt.

"oak or spruce wood?" tubbo asked me and niki, holding one in each hand. 

"definitely oak, tubbo." I answered, nodding.

tubbo had invited me to play with him on the smp and we were actually playing peacefully for a while, before tommy had gathered the few of us on the smp to help him 'renovate' the server, which was actually burning down everything he didn't like and replacing them with 'innit approved structures.' whatever that meant.

he had introduced me to a few new people, wilbur, ranboo and quackity. ranboo was super nice, he was hilarious too. quackity was pretty chaotic, but funny. he reminded me a lot of tommy, which made sense since they were so close. wilbur and I immediately clicked. we talked a lot about indie bands and music. he was like an older brother i never had.

"ah fuck, we're out of wool. ill be right back." i ran off to the forest, around where my house was. 

I was about to enter my house, until I heard a sound. i turned. "oh, hello there." i crouched to meet a small wolf. "what are you doing all the way out here?" i observed its neck, which had nothing but grey fur. "oooh. nobody owns you, huh? welll," i pulled out a bone that I had collected from fighting a skeleton a while earlier. I right clicked the wolf, hearts immediately surrounding it and its collar turning red.

"woah. first try. you must really like me, huh?"

"PEYTON!! WHATS TAKING YOU SO LONG DICKHEAD?" a familiar voice called. tommy entered the clearing. "oh. whos that?"

"i don't know, actually. havent named him yet. i was thinking ollie. what do you think tommy? hes our dog after all."

"our dog?"

"yeah."

"oh." he paused, before returning to his usual energy. "WELL! I think we should name him TOMMY JR. AFTER ME."

I giggle. "I think that's a stupid idea." he stared at you for a second, in silence. "FINE. we can make his MIDDLE name tommy. ollie tomathy innit."

"that is NOT what my name is short for."

we both broke into laughter, sitting there laughing for a while before wilbur walked into the clearing. "where the fuck have you two been? we're already done with the build."

"oh, sorry wilbur," I responded.

"who's that?"

"ollie, our dog."

"OUR?" wilbur asked, I could practically feel his grin through the call.

"yes, our." tommy said.

"okay you two, try to get to know eachother a bit more before you start a family together."

i laughed a little, blushing. "SHUT THE FUCK UP WILBUR!" tommy screamed, chasing him away with a stick in his hand.

i turned to ollie, feeding him a piece of rotten flesh. "i should dye your collar, huh?" i say, looking through my chest for any dye. "oh! perfect!" i pick up a piece of dye and right click it onto the dog. "light blue," i say gently to myself. "just like tommys eyes."

MADS SPEAKS!!

ANOTHER CHAPTER OUT WOOOO!!! like I said I'll try to put a lot of focus into this book. the first few chapters should be coming out a bit slower sorry guys :/ BUT when it comes to later in the book where everyones close and stuff I have lots of ideas especially when making y/n and tommy canon, see you guys soon ;)