CHAPTER 9 | RAW COOKIE DOUGH

"hi."

"hi."

i blushed, suddenly realizing the position we were in. "sorry," i scrambled, letting go of him and getting up.

he laughed, his hands still on my shoulders. "its fine. i cant believe-"

"i know, its crazy." i giggled. "youre- here."

he shrugged smugly, "that's what most women say when they see the tommyinnit."

i scoffed, shoving him. "oh shove off dickhead." i grinned.

suddenly, footsteps came up the stairs. "hey tommy, pey." tubbo called. he turned the corner and grinned when he saw us. i turned to tommy, who was bright red.

"what?" i looked between the two boys.

"nothing," they both said in unison.

"anyways," tubbo said. "nikis asking if you wanna help with the cookies."

"sure!" i said, smiling.

"great!" tubbo nodded. the three of us headed downstairs to the kitchen where niki and ranboo were already shaping the cookies onto a tray.

"hey guys!" she greeted us as we went over to help them.

"is this right?" tommy tilted his head to the side, pointing at a deformed circular figure of cookie dough.

"er-" ranboo said.

"no. thats horrifying tomathy. how could you do that to the poor cookie dough?" i said.

"oh shut up!" he said, throwing a piece of the cookie dough at me. as we all laughed.

"hey! hairs off limits." i said. luckily he had just barely missed my head. i picked the cookie dough he through off the counter and popped it into my mouth.

"EW!" tommy said.

"what?" i said, raising an eyebrow. "have you never eaten raw cookie dough?"

"doesnt that kill you?"

"no." i paused. "at least i dont think so."

he looked at me, disgusted. "WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN THINK SO???"

"i mean, ive been eating cookie dough since i was little and im not dead. Yet."

"SERIOUSLY?"

"pssh, tommy, its not a big deal, here, try some," i said, swiping some up on my finger and putting it in his hand. he looked at it curiously before finally popping it in his mouth.

"hey, its actually pretty good!"

"see! i told you so!"

"might die soon though."

"oh shut up." i laughed.

"oh oh, can I try some pey?" tubbo asked eagerly.

"sure!" i handed some to him and ranboo.

"this is good!"

"told ya," i grinned.

"you guys are gonna eat all the cookie dough!" niki laughed.

"oh right, we're supposed to bake these." ranboo noted. we laughed and helped niki load the rest of the cookie dough onto the tray, putting it in the oven for 20 minutes.

"DO I SMELL COOKIES?" alex ran into the kitchen, barely able to catch himself from falling face first into the counter.

"theyre not even done yet," i laughed, looking up from my phone.

"how much longerrr?" Karl groaned.

"woah slow down," i grinned, "15 more minutes. plus an extra 20 to cool." i said, karl, nick and alex groaning.

"perfect," Dream said as he walked in. "wilbur should be back with the pizza in 10, so we can have them for desert."

"SERIOUSLY?" nick groaned.

"you shoulve come earlier." tommy shrugged, standing next to me.

"whys that?" i looked at him.

"because," he grinned. "raw cookie doughs pretty good."