CHAPTER 13 | WANTED CRIMINALS

i sighed as the group dragged themselves to the toy store, alex and karl leading excitedly in front of us.

"remind me who the fuck agreed to this?" i groaned.

"absolutely, nobody." wilbur replied.

"FUCK YOU!" alex shouted from in front of us.

"jesus, there are children around us," george scolded him as we got a few weird looks.

alex flipped him off before turning back forward as everybody else snickered. finally, we reached our destination. "the largest toy store in the country," i recalled from the newspaper i had read earlier.

"nerd," tommy scoffed, shoving me playfully.

"oi, id like to hear how much knowledge you have on toy stores dickhead." i shoved him back. "hey, race you!" i said, spriting towards the store.

"hey! thats so fucking unfair!" he said chasing after me. we ran towards the entrance, i easily passed tommy by 30 seconds. "like i said, unfair," he said, leaning over to catch his breath.

"i think you just need to learn to accept defeat, tommyinnit," i teased, giggling.

"oh fuck you," he said through a heavy breath.

i giggled, "oh come on tommy it wasn't even that far," I rolled my eyes as I grabbed his hand and dragged him through the store.

i looked around. the group seemed to already have split up. tubbo and ranboo were looking at plushies in the corner of the store, tubbo enthusiastically holding up a bee plushie. niki was quizzing george on what color a toy dinosaur she was holding up was, wilbur giggling beside them, while karl and alex chased eachother through the store, nick and clay picking up the chaos behind them while apologizing to the nearby workers.

i paused. guess it was just me and tommy. "oi! pey," he called, standing beside a rack of toys with his hands in his pockets.

"oi," I responded in a bad british accent, mocking him. "what is it?"

he gasped dramatically, smacking his hand onto his chest. "what the hell? well, I found this," he held up one of those flip octopuses that switched between two colors.

"AWH! TOMMY THATS SO CUTE!" I exclaimed, reaching for it. he pulled it away, causing me to fall into his arm. he looked down on me.

"okay, first of all, you're short." I looked up at him.

"WHAT THE HELL?"

"second of all, since you brutally mocked me, I'm thinking of keeping this for myself." i got up, crossing my arms.

"ok fine, im sorry mr innit. it won't happen again." he stared at me as I groaned. "OKAY! and british people are so cool. i shouldn't mock their accent because im not as cool as them."

he smiled, tossing me the octopus. "thank you, mr innit." i said, hugging him. he turned red, looking away.

"no problem, i guess you deserve something, you know, for being a british enjoyer."

i snorted. "british enjoyer? Tommy, that's such a stupid name," i said, dying of laughter as I leaned against him.

"oh shut up dickhead! we were having a moment."

suddenly, he heard familiar screams grow near us. "RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN-" alex said. we turned. karl, sapnap, dream and him were bolting towards the entrance, two security guards behind them.

"what the fuck." tommy said. we chased after them, soon joined by everybody else. we finally made it out, the security guards still in the store.

"you think we lost them?" tubbo said, hands on his knees as he tried to catch his breath.

"ehhh, better safe than sorry," i said. the group inched away from the store, settling down at a bench.

"ok. what the fuck was that." wilbur asked.

"i DO NOT want to talk about it." alex replied.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED QUACKITY." he groaned.

"me and karl were playing with barbies and this dumbass child STARTED EATING KEN. so I swore at him." he blurted. silence. everyone burst out into laughter.

"what the hell?" dream wheezed.

"a-and then he started crying, and alex just kept swearing at him-" karl laughed, barely able to talk through his laughter.

"ON ACCIDENT!" alex defended. wilbur snickered.

"well i guess now we're wanted criminals."

MADS SPEAKS !!

KINDA OFF TOPIC BUT EXCLUDING THIS AUTHORS NOTE THIS CHAPTER IS 669 WORDS HAHAHAHA also sorry for the short chapter but this is kinda a filler to transition to the next chapter, trust me, the next chapter will be a good one ;)