CHAPTER 12 | YOURE IN TROUBLE

"ok ok ok. almost-"

"that's literally what you've been saying for the past 30 minutes tommy," I groaned.

"I'm trying, okay? ranboo, you're tall, do you see like, a food court or something?"

"nope. unfortunately," ranboo said blankly.

"goddamnit ranboo, you're useless."

"oh shut up, you guys would either be dead or in jail if i weren't here."

tommy rolled his eyes as me, tubbo and niki snickered.

"maybe you should text wil-" tubbo suggested.

"no! he'll probably think we're idiots and make fun of us for getting lost," tommy groaned.

"maybe we deserve it..." I groaned dramatically.

"we'll just rot here. forever."

"thanks for the enthusiasm ranboo," i scoffed.

"you're welcome." he said in a genuine voice.

"IT WAS SAR-"

"where. the fuck. have you idiots. BEEN?" we heard a voice book from the distance.

our heads immediately whipped to the side, meeting a the very, very angry face of wilbur.

"ayeeee wilbur.." tommy said awkwardly. we stood in silence for a second. "uhm. so-"

"we got lost. sorry," I quickly interrupted.

"and you DIDNT TEXT ME?"

"well- tommy thought you'd start making fun of us." toby said plainly.

"WHAT THE FUCK TOBY?"

"jesus christ- I cannot leave you guys alone for ONE SECOND. thank god I found you guys before you got arrested something-"

"who says we havent been arrested?" ranboo said. silence. "hahaa. just kidding..."

Wilbur shook his head. "anyways, arrested or not, I'm hungry, we all are, and you guys probably are too. so, I'll get mad at you guys later."

"great, I cant wait," i said sarcastically. Wilbur glared at me. "whattt? just trying to lighten up the mood."

Wilbur led us to the table where everybody was already sitting. sapnap turned to me with a oooh-youre-in-trouble face. i glared at him. shut up, I mouthed.

luckily, as we sat down, the mood wasn't all that bad. it was quiet for a while but niki quickly started up another conversation about what the others had been doing at the mall. something about... speedrunning Dream's savings account? to be honest I wasn't really paying attention.

"Hey pey?"

"huh? oh, yeah tommy?"

"nothing. you just seemed zoned out."

"oh. sorry, it's nothing. this pizzas really greasy."

tommy snorted. "yeah, I know right? american ones are probably more greasy."

"hey what the fuck? they're practically the same dickhead!"

"no no, everything British is simply better."

"yeah yeah sure, beat us in a revolutionary war then maybe I'll believe you."

"oooh, history's wayyyy to far pey."

i giggled.

"so what's next?" wilbur asked, brushing crumbs off his hands.

Karl and Alex looked at eachother, giggling.

"oh Jesus, what do you two have planned?" dream sighed.

they both pursed their lips, staring at eachother eagerly.

"this is fucking weird," George said.

"TOY STORE!" they both said in unison.

"oh jesus."

MADS SPEAKS !!

Happy late Halloween guys!! :DD also, I wanted to clear some things up. ranboo and dream havent face revealed in this book yet so ranboo wears his mask and stuff and dream does too, not like his smile mask but a mask and sunglasses since his mask would scare away children-