CHAPTER 11 | OH SHIT.

everyone rushed to get out of the car.

"STOP SHOVING!" alex yelled.

"jesus, can you guys calm down?" wilbur said as he turned off the car.

me, tommy, tubbo and ranboo piled out of the car, walking to the entrance of the mall. "so what are you guys planning to do?" toby asked, hands in his jacket pockets.

"i dunno. shopping i guess?" i pulled off a map from the front desk of the mall.

everyone finally caught up to us, joining us inside.

"god, why'd you guys take so long?" i said, giggling as sapnap tripped over karl. "and why are you guys so eager?"

"I LOVE MALLS, OK?" karl retorted, looking up.

the group giggled as wilbur approached us. "alright, so what's our plan of action."

"oooh I wanna go to this shoe store," nick suggested.

"no, what the hell? we should go to the computer store," clay argued.

"ARE YOU TWO CRAZY? LETS GO TO THE TOY STORE!" alex said.

"ok, ok, how about this? we can split up and meet for lunch." wilbur suggested.

everyone nodded, agreeing. i looked around, wondering who I'd go with. "hey pey," tommy approached me. "wanna come with us?" I looked behind him, noticing ranboo and toby waving.

suddenly, niki walked up to me. "oh come on, pey could use some girl time," she smirked.

i paused. "ehhh yeah," i grinned at tommy. "niki does have a point. i dont wanna hang out with smelly boys all day, maybe ill get cooties," i teased.

"WHAT? hmph, fine." tommy groaned, turning back to tubbo and ranboo. i giggled, turning back to niki. "shall we?"

"of course," she said, taking my arm as we went to explore the mall.

∘ ─────────♡༉───────── ∘

after a bit of exploring, me and niki settled on a store that sold cute clothes and sweaters. "hey pey, what do you think?" niki asked, pulling back the dressing room curtain to reveal a pink sweater with flowers printed in the middle.

"awh, that's cute!" i said, standing up next to her.

"soooo," she leaned on the door. "how's it going?"

"what? good, I guess." I responded, a tad bit confused.

"no, i mean with tommy!" she exclaimed.

"ooooh." i paused. "er-"

"youve gotta tell him pey! he likes you back! trust me."

"im not sure niki. what if it ruins our friendship-"

"pey! don't think that! have you seen the way he looks at you?"

i looked down. "i don't know."

"well, at least try to like, make a move! do something nice or romantic,"

"well I-" i paused, my eyes catching something hanging on a rack by the door. "i might have an idea."

∘ ─────────♡༉───────── ∘