Fourteen

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   "I'M BACK, BITCHES—!" Kai froze and quietly closed the door. He tiptoed over to the sleeping pool and cooed. You and Taehyung just looked so cute all cuddled up together!

   In your unconscious state, you slid on top of your mate and buried your face into his neck. Taehyung hummed in approval and buried one of his hands in you hair, and the other on your tail, where your butt was in your human form.

   Kai's eyes widened in shock. Yours and Taehyung's tails were literally pressed against each other! That was something only lovers could do, because otherwise it'd be counted as sexual harassment.

   Something only lovers could do . . .

   Kai's eyes widened and he gasped. What the hell happened while he was with Taehyun and Beomgyu?!

   "Yo, guys!" Kai yelled and shook you and Taehyung. You both remained asleep. "Y/N! Tae-hyung!" This time around, Taehyung groaned and tightened his grip around you. "Y/N! Look at the position you're in! Wake the fuck up!"

   Your eyes snapped open and you blinked rapidly, trying to blink the sleepiness away. "Kai? What do you want? What's wrong?" you questioned while removing your face from Taehyung's neck. Taehyung's eyes lazily opened at the sound of your voice.

   "What's wrong? Oh, nothing. Nothing besides TAE-HYUNG TOUCHING YOUR TAIL!" Kai screeched while flapping his arms around wildly. You and Taehyung looked to where Kai was gesturing towards and Taehyung slid his hand up your back, to where it was no longer touching your tail.

   "I'm sorry, baby," Taehyung rasped in his extra deep and sexy morning voice.

   "It's okay, Tae. Kai, did you need anything else?" you asked.

   "B-Baby?! What the fuck?! What in the actual flying fuck happened while I was with Taehyun and Beomgyu?!" Kai shrieked.

   "I learned how to swim," Taehyung grinned lazily.

   "Congratulations, but that's not what I meant—"

   "Tae and I played in a kelp forest," you said.

   "Oooh, that was so much fun!" Taehyung exclaimed.

   "ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION—"

   "And Tae and I realized that we were starting to like each other, and we shared a kiss," you finished, a red tint coming over your face as you hid your face back in Taehyung's neck. Taehyung chuckled and kissed your hair.

   "WHAT?!"

   "Yeah. I plan on taking her out for a date tomorrow night if you let me, Kai. Is that okay with you?" Taehyung asked while glancing up at your brother.

   "Why aren't we going tonight?" you pouted. Taehyung cooed and kissed your pout away, leaving Kai shook.

   "I wanted to cuddle you tonight in human form, baby," Taehyung smiled while pulling you even closer to himself.

   "Oh."

   "Why you asking me? You two are mates; you don't have to aske me anything," said Kai.

   "Well, you're her brother. I don't want you to hate me."

   "You're my hyung. I don't think I could ever hate you."

   "Aww, how sweet," you said.

   "Anyway, I don't care if you take my sister out on a date. Just know that if you hurt her, I'mma drown you."

   "But I can't drown—"

   "Then I'mma lock you in an oven and let you dry out until you eventually die."

   Both you and Taehyung stared at Kai silently, your mouths tightly closed together. Kai blinked a couple of times awkwardly before clearing his throat and looking away.

   "Okay, then."

   "Moving on, Tae-hyung, we've got to go to the kitchen to eat. I'm pretty sure Suga-sunbae was guilt tripped into cooking breakfast for us this morning," said Kai.

   "Guilt tripped?" Taehyung questioned.

   "Yep. Jin-sunbae was talking about stuff like how he wasn't appreciated and how he was like the band maid, which made Suga-sunbae feel bad and agree to cook."

   "This Jin person sounds like a manipulator," you snickered as you moved to where you were sitting up in Taehyung's lap.

   "Nah, he's the oldest out of all of us and also a grade A actor, so he can basically make us do whatever he wants," shrugged Taehyung.

   "A manipulator."

   "No—"

   "Hyung! We have to go before they start to get suspicious!" Kai hissed as he jumped up and down anxiously.

   "Alright, alright, I'm coming. Gosh," Taehyung scoffed.

   "Babe, can you bring some food back? I usually eat sea urchins, but I'm not feeling that today," you asked while giving your mate puppy dog eyes.

   "Sure, love, I'll try to hide some. I'll see you later, okay?"

   "Okay. Bye!"

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Bye friends~~<3