Thirty-Nine

New slightly shorter chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   With a loving smile on his face, Taehyung reached over and gently grabbed your baby girl from your sleeping form. Once she was secure in his arms, Taehyung used his free hand to pull your shirt up back over your shoulders as you had been breastfeeding and kissed your forehead. With your baby in tow, Taehyung quietly left both of your room and made his way into the living room, where he sat the baby girl down in a little play pen with an inflatable pool in the middle. After observing the mermaid child for a bit, he went into the kitchen to get some food for the both of you when his phone rang. Not wanting the baby to begin crying, Taehyung hurriedly rushed out of the kitchen to answer it.

   "Hello."

   "Taehyung! Are you and Y/N back from the midwife yet?" Jimin asked, voice slightly muffled from behind the phone.

   "Yeah. We've been back for around three hours." The baby then decided to make a gurgling sound and plunge her head underwater. Taehyung felt frightened for a moment before he remembered that the child was also a mer. He let out a sigh in relief.

   "Well, when can we come and see him or her? Your house, too," a different voice—Hoseok's—questioned.

   "You can come now, I don't mind. TXT are coming as well," Taehyung answered while unconsciously watching the baby girl.

   "Sweet!" Hoseok exclaimed before the connection was abruptly cut off. Taehyung stared down at his phone in confusion before shrugging it off.

   Around ten minutes later, TXT had arrived. Taehyung let them through the door, and they all happily bounded through. "Hi, Sunbae!" Soobin cheerfully exclaimed while skipping into the house.

   "Can we see my niece now?" Kai asked eagerly. Taehyung chuckled and led them over to his baby, who was splashing around and blowing bubbles in the water.

   "OH MY GOSH, SHE'S SO CUTE!" Beomgyu squealed while rushing over to the baby pool. Taehyung beamed, happy of the fact that his daughter was so loved.

   "Of course she is, she came from Y/N and I," he said cockily. Kai rolled his eyes.

   "Where's Y/N?" Taehyun questioned.

   "She's sleeping," Taehyung replied while reaching down to pull his baby out of the water, immediately beginning to dry off her with the air that came out of his hands. "Our baby just had her lunch and it tired her out."

   "Oh, I see."

   At that moment, the doorbell rang once again, and Taehyung let them through the door. Soon enough you were awake, and you all were chatting and having fun with your new baby girl, who you and Taehyung decided to name Ellie. You cooked dinner for them all and had a great time.

   When they were all gone, you and Taehyung placed Ellie in her crib and afterwards you both climbed into your bed and stared at each other lovingly.

   "I love you so much, my love," Taehyung whispered while placing a sweet kiss on your lips.

   "And I love you."

***

Lol this chapter sucks but I'm tired. Probably will change it a bit when I edit it once upon a time.

Also there's only one chapter and an epilogue left lol sorry for not warning you sooner.

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Bye friends~~<3