Thirty-Seven

Y'all I am the Queen of procrastinating and I'm sorry for that lol

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   Around a week later, Taehyung was at the Bangtan dorm. He and the others had an extremely early schedule the next day, so Taehyung was forced to sleep in his old room for the night without you, which he didn't want to do, but it was inevitable.

   Taehyung reached over into his bag and pulled out a velvet box. When he opened it, a smile spread across his face as he observed the ring inside. By then, it had been over a year since you both got together, and even though it might've been too early, he was ready to propose.

   The ring was beautiful. It was a silver band with a small pearl in the middle and a few diamonds and sapphires on either side of it, making it resemble ocean waves. Even though it sounded to be too much, Taehyung knew it would be absolutely perfect for you.

   Taehyung was so lost in thought that he didn't hear his other members entering his room. Jimin was about to speak when they caught sight of the ring in his hand. Jimin was about to speak when they caught sight of the ring in his hand. Their eyes widened. "T-Taehyung?" Taehyung froze and rapidly turned around to face his members.

   "H-Hyung, is that an engagement ring?" Jungkook questioned.

   "Uh—Um . . ." Taehyung sighed. "Yes, it is. Got a problem with that?"

   "N-No!" Hoseok exclaimed. "We're just surprised." Taehyung's eyes softened.

   "O-Oh . . ."

   "Why didn't you tell us, TaeTae?" Seokjin asked gently.

   "B-Because I'm still mad at you! Hmph!" Taehyung pouted.

   "If we help you propose, will you stop being mat at us?" Jimin asked hopefully. Taehyung looked uncertain.

   "Come on, Taehyung. We've already apologized, and we really regret it. It's not good for us to be mad at each other," Yoongi pleaded. Taehyung thought for a second before sighing.

   "I . . . I guess I can forgive you if you help me . . ." All of the members cheered in happiness.

   "Finally! Thank God . . ." Namjoon mumbled.

   "How should we be of assistance?" Jungkook asked cheerfully. Taehyung looked away from the men and back at the ring.

   "When I was exploring the ocean, I found an abandoned mermaid town," stated Taehyung. "I want to take her there. I'll propose to her in the middle of the town."

   "Then where do we come in?" Hoseok questioned.

   "You six and TXT will be waiting above us in a boat. When I give the signal, you eleven will jump into the water with a respective sign that says, 'TURN AROUND!' And then when she turns around, I'll have the ring out."

   "You sure thought of that plan fast," Yoongi mumbled.

   "Wow, that sounds amazing, Taehyungie!" Jimin squealed while flapping his arms around. Taehyung blushed and slightly smiled.

   "When do you plan on doing this?" asked Seokjin.

   "In like two or three days. My plan is for us to get married before she has our baby."

   "Isn't she like, due in two weeks?"

   "Yes, but I've already set up a court date for us to sign a marriage license, assuming she says yes. I don't want to have a wedding."

   "That's okay."

   "Cool. Now, you guys get out! I want to sleep."

***

   "Oppa, where are we going?" you asked as you and Taehyung descended into the water from your bedroom, where Taehyung had a water pool leading to the ocean. Taehyung bit back a smile.

   "It's a surprise, baby," Taehyung stated with a mischievous giggle.

   "Nooo tell me!" you whined while swimming in front of your mate. Taehyung giggled again and swam around you.

   "Well, I—um, I forgave the boys." You stopped swimming and stared at him in shock. Taehyung blushed red and began playing with his fingers.

   "I'm proud of you, baby," you said proudly. Taehyung smiled shyly before awkwardly coughing and clearing his throat.

   "A-Anyways, let's keep going. I want to show you something," said Taehyung as he grabbed your hand, gently pulling you further.

   Around fifteen minutes later, you both neared upon a series of ruins. With furrowed brows, you released Taehyung's hand and slightly moved forward. All around you, what seemed to be an abandoned city lay. There were caves with old seaweed handing off of the entrances; there were buildings that resembled huts. Right in the middle, there was a huge town square with a little park in it. Your mouth was stuck open in amazement as you toured yourself around the underwater city. "T-Taehyung, what is this place?" you asked curiously. Taehyung grinned.

   "This, my love, is an old, abandoned mermaid city." You gasped in surprise. "This city has been abandoned for hundreds of years, as you can see. The only life that you can find is fish and sea plants."

   "H-How'd you find this place?"

   "I found it with Kai when you were still in Hawaii," Taehyung replied. Subtly, Taehyung glanced up at a boat above them. The boys were in place. Perfect.

   You swam over to Taehyung with a smile on your face and attacked him in a hug, giggling in excitement. Taehyung gave you a lazy smile even though you couldn't see it and rubbed your waist lovingly. He then locked up and gave the signal to the boys once you went back to exploring.

   The first member jumped into the water with the "T" sign. Your eyebrows furrowed once you recognized who it was. "Namjoon?" Second was Seokjin with the "U" sign. Next was Yoongi with an "R" sign. One by one, another person cannonballed into the ocean with a different letter on a sign with your own brother bringing up the rear until all the signs read: "TURN AROUND!" You scrunched your face up. "Huh?"

   "Bitch, turn around!" Kai exclaimed impatiently. You flipped him off with both hands before doing what you were told, only to freeze in shock at the sight of Taehyung holding a ring box. And after Taehyung gave a long speech about how much he loved you, you both were officially fiancés.

***

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Bye friends~~<3