Fifteen

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   "I'm going to head to bed now, everyone, okay?" Hoseok said once it was already late into the night that same day.

   "Alright, I think everyone is ready to go to bed, anyway," said Seokjin with a yawn. Taehyung mentally cheered before standing up, bidding everyone a good night, and following Huening Kai back to their room.

   "Baby?" Taehyung called once the two mermen were back in their room. You weren't anywhere in sight.

   "She's most likely chilling on a lounge chair at the bottom of the pool," Kai said. Taehyung nodded and stripped his clothes before diving into the water.

   "Y/N, I'm here!" Taehyung called as he happily swam down to his mate.

   "Finally! It took you long enough!" you huffed while crossing your arms and pouting your lips cutely. Taehyung cooed and wrapped his very hands around your waist and pulled you closer, placing his soft lips against your and kissed you passionately.

   "Oppa's sorry, baby. Everyone wanted to watch a movie, and I couldn't find a way out of it," Taehyung apologized and pecked your lips once again.

   "Why do you keep you calling yourself 'Oppa'? That's not your name," you asked.

   "Oh! 'Oppa' is what girls call older males in order to show respect in Korea, so I guess I'm kinda used to it," Taehyung said while scratching the back of his head.

   "Really? Now I understand why you wanted me to call you that so much! I'll start calling you that occasionally, then." Taehyung's eyes widened and he smirked. He also had an 'Oppa' kink, but he wouldn't be telling you that. Not yet at least.

   "Well, shall we get going on our date, then?" Taehyung questioned while offering his hand.

   "Sure, Tae-oppa. Where are we going?"

   "Uhh—Actually, I don't know. Do you know any good places around here?"

   "Tae!"

   "What? I'm a foreigner! I don't know where anything is!" Taehyung exclaimed.

   "Well, there's some nice places that we could go on the island of Maui. How about we go there?" you offered.

   "Sure!"

   "Alright, then. Go pack some clothes in a waterproof bag and we'll be on our way! It's a little swim over there."

   "Aye aye, Captain!"

***

   Soon enough, you and Taehyung were nearing the island of Maui. You let go of Taehyung's hand once you reached the beach and stuck your head out of the water, making sure there was no one around before you gestured for you both to change into regular clothes. Once finished, you took back Taehyung's hand and walked onto the boardwalk.

   Taehyung looked at all of the buildings and the people in awe. There were so many different races and ethnicities. So fascinating!

   "Where should we go first, babe?" asked Taehyung.

   "Shall we go eat seafood? I know it's kind of stereotypical that merpeople love fish, but it's absolutely one hundred percent true."

   "Seafood sounds good to me. You know any good spots?"

   "Yeah. Follow me."

   At the seafood restaurant, you and Taehyung asked for a table and sat down at the back of the restaurant. For drinks, you ordered a Red Fanta while Taehyung ordered a Coke.

   "What're you getting to eat, Y/N?" Taehyung asked after a couple of minutes of observing the menu.

   "I'm going to eat salmon. You?"

   "I want lobster," Taehyung said while licking his lips, eyes sparkling at the mention of good food. You giggled adorably.

   With the food soon enough arriving, you and Taehyung talked about any and everything, getting to know each other better. Taehyung told you all about his idol career and the hardships of it, and you ranted all about how yours and Kai's parents left you both all alone to fend for yourselves. How you had to grow up for your little brother at four years old to take care of both he and you. Taehyung sympathized with you and stroked your hands lovingly.

   "Where to next?" you asked once you both exited the restaurant.

   "How about roller skating?" suggested your mate. You gave Taehyung a thumbs up.

   "Do you know how to skate?" you asked Taehyung once you both had your skates on.

   "I'm a'ight. Can you hold my hand?" Taehyung questioned with puppy dog eyes. You tried to resist but failed miserably and grabbed Taehyung's outstretched hand.

   "Let's bounce!"

   Slowly, you and Taehyung glided down the polished wood floors, Taehyung's open hand on the wall fearfully. You snickered when he almost fell.

   Taehyung got the hang of it around fifteen minutes later, and now, Taehyung was chasing you around the skating rink as you giggled happily. Just like with the swimming, Taehyung could now go extremely fast despite not hardly being able to do it moments later.

   "I'm going to catch you, Y/N," Taehyung sang as he moved even faster.

   "No you won't! You'll never even be able to get close to me!" you called back as you skillfully dodged a small child as he moved an inch per second.

   "BET!" he screamed as his arms began to pump harder, causing the momentum around him to push him even further. You glanced behind your back to see how close he was and screeched.

   "NOOOO!" And he finally caught you.

***

   "Did you have fun tonight, baby?" Taehyung asked when you both were walking back to the beach, ready to go back home.

   "I had loads of fun, Oppa," you smiled. Taehyung smirked at the name you called him and leaned over to kiss your cheek.

   "Can I plan the next date?" you asked once you both were changed out of your clothes and jumped back into the ocean. Taehyung smiled at the thought of a second date and nodded.

   "Anything for you, baby. Bet it won't top my date," he smirked.

   "Bet!"

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Also, sorry for the late update! Last night I decided to watch True Beauty, as I've been reading the webtoon since it came out. I really love it! I'm Team Suho. What about you guys?

Bye friends~~<3