Twenty-One

New slightly shorter chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   The second the door closed behind Kai, everyone's friendly smiles immediately dropped from their faces. They really think that they didn't notice their suspiciousness? Literally, they were being so shady that anyone would notice.

   "Okay, what the hell is going on with them?" Hoseok questioned while crossing his arms.

   "I don't know, but it's pissing me off," Yoongi hissed while standing up and plopping into Seokjin's lap.

   "I really don't know what's going on with Hyuka," Soobin sighed. "He's never acted like this before."

   "They're obviously hiding something," said Seokjin. "And I bet it's in that room that they won't let us go in."

   "Yeah, he won't even let Beomgyu and I go in! And we're his best friends!" exclaimed Taehyun.

   "Yeah!" agreed Beomgyu.

   "Yeah, I don't think this is because I almost killed him anymore," said Jimin while he absentmindedly stroked his hairless chin.

   "You don't know that Jimin," Jungkook said. "If I were him, I'd be fucking terrified of you."

   "It's 'Hyung' to you! And, rude!" Jimin scoffed.

   "P-Perhaps we could find out their secret?" Yeonjun hesitatingly proposed.

   "And how would we do that?" Yoongi boredly asked.

   "Well, I'm sure you've all noticed that every time either one of them enter that room, they always close and lock the door, right?" questioned Yeonjun. Everyone nodded, as it was pretty obvious. "Maybe one of us—preferably the one who is the lightest on their toes—could follow close behind either Kai or V-sunbae and stop the door from closing behind them? And one of us could close a different door to give off the illusion that the door closed behind them."

   "That—That's actually a pretty good idea," Yoongi choked while sitting up in Seokjin's lap.

   "Yoongi, stop moving," Seokjin hissed.

   "When would we put this plan into action?" Namjoon asked curiously.

   "We could try tomorrow? I don't know; just whenever we feel like it, I guess," Yeonjun sighed.

   "Sounds good to me. Let's head to bed now, okay?" said Namjoon. Everyone nodded and got up to go to their rooms after bidding goodnight.

   "Seokjin and Yoongi-hyung, y'all mind staying back for a second?" asked Namjoon while everyone was trailing to their rooms. Said people exchanged glances.

   "Sure, I guess? What do you need?" Seokjin spoke for the both of them.

   "I just wanted to say that I don't know what's going on with the both of you, but I've noticed that you're closer than before. I just want y'all to be mindful that we're still here, yeah? Try not to be so loud." Yoongi and Seokjin turned bright red.

   "Y-Yah! Shut the fuck up! And mind your own business!" Yoongi yelled. Namjoon chuckled.

   "Yeah, okay."

***

I hope you guys enjoyed this shorter chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

How are y'all liking the story so far? Let me know!!!

Bye friends~~<3