Nineteen

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   "I'm back, babe!" Taehyung called out as he entered the cave room the next night. He seemed to be in a much better mood than he was the night before.

   "Welcome back, Tae. So how'd it go with Jimin and Jungkook?" you asked while rising from a regular bed that you and Kai used sometimes.

   "It went well, baby," Taehyung smiled while wrapping his arms around your waist. "They accepted my apology and they also apologized themselves."

   "I'm happy for you, honey," you grinned. Taehyung grinned and leaned down to give you a sweet and slow kiss. You giggled into it and Taehyung chuckled after you.

   "The next moon ceremony is tomorrow," you said once you pulled away from Taehyung's lips. "Tomorrow will be your first one!" you exclaimed.

   "Oh, really?" Taehyung said excitedly.

   "Yeah! Tonight, we need to go and collect some pearls and jewelry for you." You stepped away from Taehyung and made your way over to the pool.

   "From where?"

   "We're going to explore a shipwreck!" you clapped your hands happily before stepping backwards into the water, allowing yourself to fall in.

   "A shipwreck? But those things are scary," Taehyung whined before he also descended into the water.

   "We'll be fine, TaeTae," you laughed. "There'll be nothing dangerous."

   "You promise?"

   "I promise, Oppa."

   "Okay! Let's go then!" he cheered as he dove underneath the water, his pastel purple tail pushing against the current strongly. You followed after him.

   You and Taehyung swam through the ocean for quite some time. You admired lovingly as Taehyung looked upon each and every little thing in awe.

   "Y/N, look at those fish!" Taehyung exclaimed. A giant school of minnows came towards you and swam in circles around Taehyung, who giggled happily. "Can we speak fish?" You snorted.

   "No, babe. I wish, but no, we can't speak to the sea creatures," you said. Taehyung whined and pouted cutely. You cooed and pecked his cheek lovingly. Taehyung relished in the amazing feeling once you turned back around. "Alright, let's keep going."

   Around five minutes later, you and Taehyung were nearing a giant shipwreck. You gasped in awe at the mighty structure and Taehyung gulped in fear.

   "H-How about you go in and collect the jewelry and I'll watch for sharks," Taehyung proposed with a shaky voice. You gave him an unamused look.

   "Tae, you're coming with me. Nothing bad is going to happen, babe, I promise!" Taehyung huffed.

   "Fine." You grinned in victory and grabbed his hand, beginning to drag him over to the wreck.

   Carefully, you and Taehyung entered into the ruined ship. Immediately, you both were met with the sight of barrels.

   Lots and lots of barrels.

   Taehyung's eyebrows rose at them, but you didn't even bat an eyelid and continued to lead the way. You knew that there would most likely not be any jewelry in them.

   "Babe, will there be any . . . bodies?" Taehyung hesitatingly questioned.

   "No, Oppa. This wreck is pretty old so there won't be anything besides fish." Taehyung nodded. "Maybe bones though," you whispered silently to yourself to where Taehyung couldn't hear you.