Eighteen

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   Taehyung stormed through the door with a loud BANG!, causing you to shriek and drop your Switch Pro controller. He stomped over to the couch and sat down harshly on it, smoke practically flying out of his ears.

   "Oppa? What's wrong?" you asked worriedly as you turned to fully face him. Taehyung remained silent for a moment before abruptly pulling you into his lap and burying his face in your neck.

   "Baby, they made me mad and I yelled at them and now I feel bad," Taehyung sniffled.

   "Who?"

   "Jimin and Jungkook. They're my best friends."

   "Wasn't Jimin the one that pushed you into the moon pool?"

   "Yeah, but we made up awhile ago. But they tried to throw me into the ocean and I just snapped." Taehyung looked up at you with wide teary eyes. You cooed and ran your hand through his hair.

   "I'm sure if you apologize they'll forgive you."

   "I know," Taehyung sighed.

   "Good. And now that you're back here, I'm going to cash in our second date," you smirked.

   "Baby, it's still daylight outside."

   "I never said it'd be outside. Let's play Animal Crossing!" you exclaimed happily while clapping your hands like a seal. Taehyung cocked his head to the side confusedly.

   "Huh?"

   "I just thought that we could play a nice, soothing game to help you calm down. Animal Crossing is a very satisfying game, and plus I want to share it with you." Taehyung smiled softly at you and kissed your lips gently.

   "I'd love to, baby. But you'll have to show me how to play."

   "Okay! Let me get you my joycons."

   The game was soon all loaded in and with a new save. Taehyung looked in awe; he mostly played PS4/PS5 games, not Nintendo. Besides Mario Kart.

   "Alright, Tae, which island do you want to pick?" you asked as you cycled through the four choices. Taehyung was silent for a few moments as he observed everything that he could see each island had.

   "Let's choose the one with the two intersecting rivers and double waterfalls through the middle of the island," said Taehyung. You nodded and selected the island.

   "Nice choice, babe." The cute little introduction then decided to play itself and you created your character as you were first player. Taehyung watched with wide and wonderous eyes as he was introduced to adorable new characters.

   When the introduction was finally completed, you found yourself on yours and Taehyung's island, which you named "Naarnia" (this is actually what I named my island). You had to complete the short tutorial before Taehyung could join into the game.

   "Woah!" Taehyung exclaimed. "So cool!"

   "I know, right?"

   "Alright, so what do we do?"

   "Okay, so first, let clean up this island. All the weeds make it look gross," you said as you began picking up the weeds using the "y" button.

   "How long is that going to take?"

   ". . . An hour or two."

   "Y/N!"

   "It's necessary, Taehyung! It's necessary if we want to have the best island in the world!"

   "But an hour of picking up weeds?!"

   "Yes!"

   "Baby, that's ridiculous."

   "Taehyung, I swear if you don't start helping pick up these got damn weeds—"

   "Alright! Alright! Okay! Gosh," Taehyung grumbled. You grinned in victory.

   And so, for an hour and fifteen minutes, you and Taehyung walked every part of your cute little island and picked up all the annoying weeds. During that time, you and your mate continued to learn more and more about each other and started to like each other even more.

   "We did it! We got all the weeds! Woohoo!" Taehyung exclaimed happily as you moved both of your characters back to your tent.

   "Yep. And it's all uphill from here, baby," you smiled as you nudged Taehyung's shoulder. He smiled back.

   "Now we have to pay off that dumbass debt, right?" Taehyung scoffed.

   "Correct."

   "Why the hell do we have to do it though? Tom Nook and his minions are living on our island practically rent free!" You giggled.

   "It's to keep you busy in the game, babe. To keep people from getting bored," you said while checking your Nook Miles phone by pressing "LT".

   "This one task will keep you busy for like, three days!"

   "If we work hard, it won't."

   "I—"

   "Tae-hyung, are you okay?" Both of your heads snapped over to the door as Kai slammed it open and closed.

   "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

   "Because Jimin and Jungkook-sunbae almost exposed our secret."

   "Oh. Yeah. I'm fine now, Y/N cheered me up." You blushed and shyly smiled. "I'll apologize to them later, but for now I want to keep playing Animal Crossing." Kai chuckled.

   "Y'all mind if I join on my Switch?"

   "Not at all. But hurry up, we've got stuff to do."

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Bye friends~~<3