Twenty

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   "IT'S MOON POOL DAY, BITCHES!" Kai screamed as he sauntered into the living room. Everyone's eyes immediately snapped over to him, Taehyung's eyes extra wide.

   "It's what?"

   "I-I—I mean, it's June pool day ahaha," Kai said nervously while avoiding eye contact with everyone. His eyes eventually met Taehyung's and he shuddered under his hard stare.

   "Holy shit, you're fucking weird," Yoongi said as he turned away.

   "Kai, how many times do I have to tell you to USE YOUR FUCKING HONORIFICS?!" Soobin raged. Everyone was surprised because Soobin was always quiet as fuck.

   "Binnie, calm down," Yeonjun chuckled.

   "NO! THIS BITCH DOESN'T LISTEN TO ME—"

   "I'M SORRY, BINNIE-HYUNG!" Kai exclaimed while fake crying. Soobin and everyone else looked unimpressed.

   "Boi, you better get that outta here—"

   "Guys, can we go to the movies today?" Jimin asked as he looked at Namjoon.

   "Sure."

   "I'll go."

   "Let's see Wonder Woman 84!"

   "No, I want to see Soul!"

   "I'm not feeling it," Kai lied.

   "Same. Plus, I need to Skype my parents," Taehyung fibbed.

   "Guysss," Jimin whined, "I wanted us to go together!"

   "I'm sorry, Minnie, but I promised my parents that I'd talk with them tonight," Taehyung apologized.

   "Me too, Jimin-sunbae, but I'm extremely tired tonight and I have a bit of a stomachache. Maybe we could go tomorrow when I'm hopefully feeling better?" Kai proposed. Jimin pouted and crossed his arms.

   "But I want to go nowww!"

   "Jimin, let's just go tomorrow. I'm not feeling it today either," Yoongi yawned while cuddling more into Seokjin. The latter took one look at the slightly younger man and agreed immediately. Jimin pouted harder.

   "Fine then! Hmph! I'll just watch WandaVision by myself then. Hmph!" Jimin pivoted on his heels and stalked out of the living room.

   "Wait! Jimin-ssi! I want to watch, too!" Jungkook screamed as he ran after his hyung. Taehyung blinked before turning away.

   "I'm going to retire back, now. Goodnight everyone," Taehyung waved. Kai got up and followed behind him.

   "Night, guys."

***

   "We're here, baby," Taehyung said as he and Kai entered the cave room.

   "What took y'all so long? Come on, put your jewelry on. We've got to hurry!" you exclaimed while throwing random jewelry at both boys.

   "Y/N, this isn't even my jewelry—"

   "I don't care, Kai! Just throw it on so we can go! We're going to be late!"

   "Sweetheart calm down. We'll get there on time, I promise," said Taehyung.

   "You promise?"

   "Yes, love."

   "Okay."

   "For fucks sake—Why won't you ever believe me that fast?" Kai groaned.

   "Because you're not my soulmate, Kai."

   "I'm ready, babe! Let's get going," Taehyung said while turning away from the mirror he was looking into.

   "Alright, let's go then! I'll lead the way because my tail is brighter," you said while slipping into the water.

   "Okay."

   The swim over to the moon pool was fairly silent. You and Kai were mulling over how bored y'all would be for the next couple of hours while Taehyung was quietly excited for his first ceremony.

   Soon enough, the three arrived at the moon pool just in time. The last time Taehyung had been here, he had just been turned into a merman, so he didn't have any time to observe the cave. But now he did.

   "Woah," Taehyung gasped as he looked around.

   "Yeah, it's pretty nice, but the Moon Pool Ceremony is boring as hell," you scowled. Kai nodded in agreement.

   "I bet y'all are just exaggerating," Taehyung snickered. You and your brother shared a glance before staring at him.

   "No. We're not."

   Taehyung blinked.

   "Okay, so what we usually do while we wait in here is sing. So, what do you two want to sing?" you asked.

   "Wait, before we suggest something, can out singing cause sailors to jump off boats?" Taehyung questioned.

   "No, those are sirens, and we're mermaids."

   "So they do exist?"

   "Yep."

   "Oh."

   "Anyways what should we sing?" Kai but in.

   "Y'all know 'Mr. Telephone Man' by New Edition?" you asked with hopeful eyes.

   "Of course I do, Y/N! What kind of guy do you think I am—"

   "No."

   Both yours and Kai's eyes snapped over to Taehyung's in surprise. "WHAT?!" you exclaimed in unison.

   "I don't know that many older American songs," Taehyung said while sheepishly scratching the back of his head.

   "You haven't lived then. Kai sing it with me!"

   "Okay."

   "Mr. Telephone Man—"

   The water started to bubble as the moon moved directly over the mountain. Taehyung gasped before he followed yours and Kai's lead by holding your hands. When he saw you both close your eyes and lean your heads back against the edge, he did as well.

   For around ten minutes, the three of you just sat there as the ceremony went on. There were many times where Taehyung wanted to open his eyes and say something, but he thought that'd be rude, so he didn't.

   The water stopped bubbling faster than Taehyung thought it would. Curiously, he looked around the cave, trying to dictate if something had changed.

   "Y/N, what happened?" he finally asked.

   "Oh, nothing happens before or afterwards. We just go home," you replied. Taehyung gave you a blank stare.

   "You're kidding."

   "No. She's not," said Kai. Taehyung sat there for a moment before swimming out of the cave. You and Kai exchanged a glance, shrugged, and followed after him.

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Also, shameless promotion! So, I posted an xReader Oneshot book! Yayyyyyyy! I've already written the first request, which was a Namjoon Vampire one, but I haven't gotten anymore.:( Can you guys go and give me more requests? For some reason it's just so fun to me.

Anyways, who is a Korean guy that you've got a crush on that's other than BTS or TXT? I have the fattest crush on Cha Eun-Woo right now guys, and it's not even funny. It sucks terribly that he's eight years older than me T_T

Bye friends~~<3