Twenty-Seven

New chapter after my short hiatus!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   "Y-Y/N? Is that really you?" the woman that was supposedly your mother questioned while taking a couple of steps forward. You remained in your place, frozen in shock. "Y/N?" She took another giant step towards you.

   "N-No . . ." you trailed off. "Stay away from me."

   "Y/N—"

   "No! You don't get the right to speak to me!" you shouted while holding your hand.

   "B-But look how big you've gotten!" your "father" exclaimed. "You've grown up to be such a beautiful young woman."

   "I SAID NOT TO SPEAK!"

   "Baby, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked as he walked into the room and stood beside you. He did a doubletake when he saw the two people in front of you in their room. He looked at you in confusion.

   "Oh my goodness, is this your soulmate?" your mother gasped while stepping even closer. Taehyung unconsciously pulled you behind him.

   "Now, now, don't prevent us from seeing our daughter, boy," your father warned. Taehyung scoffed.

   "Daughter my ass," he hissed.

   "Please get out. I don't want to speak to you, and this is no longer your home," you dismissed while grabbing Taehyung's hand.

   "But this is our home, baby!" your father exclaimed. "Now that we're back, we can all live here together happily!"

   "YOU FUCKING LEFT US TO SURVIVE ON OUR OWN!" you screamed while attempting to march up to your parents, only for Taehyung to gently hold you back. "I HAD TO GROW UP WHEN IS WAS FOUR YEARS OLD TO TAKE CARE OF MY BROTHER BECAUSE YOU WERE NOT THERE!"

   Taehyung glanced out the door and gasped in surprise when he noticed Kai standing just out of view, his face completely void of emotion. "Kai—" Kai stepped through the door and stood by you, his face gradually hardening.

   "Oh my—I-Is this our son?" your mom gaped with wide eyes. "Our baby boy?" Kai glanced over at you after a few more moments for confirmation. You nodded.

   Your parents walked even closer to the three of you. Kai gave them a disgusted look.

   "Why are you in our home? I don't know you, and quite frankly, I don't want to know you," Kai sneered while stepping right in front of your father, standing face to face with him. "You're not my parents," he snarled while turning to your mother, "and you never will be."

   "Son—"

   "Nope! Not your son," Kai interrupted. "Please leave before I call the police."

   "This house is registered under our names!" your dad exclaimed angrily.

   "Technically not," you cut in. "I told them that you both were dead, and automatically, everything went to us. This entire property is ours. So, if we were to call the police, then you both would be arrested for trespassing."

   A dark look appeared on your father's face. You blinked in surprise at his change in facial expressions when he suddenly grabbed your jaw and yanked you towards him.

   "Yah!" you exclaimed.

   "Let go of my mate," Taehyung snarled while marching forward.

   "How dare you speak like that towards your parents?" your dad growled as his grip on your jaw tightened. You whimpered, causing Taehyung to harshly push him away.

   "You're not my dad!" you yelled while rubbing your jaw.

   "I gave birth to you! You came out of me!" your mom cried out.

   "No good parents would leave their children out to die!" Kai yelled while tugging on his hair.

   "We had to do it for our pod! They were about to leave, and we couldn't take you!"

   You and Kai froze. Taehyung briefly looked at something behind your parents before turning back to the front.

   "You . . . You left us because you weren't allowed to?"

   "Yes! W-Well . . . No," your mom hesitated. "In our pod, we aren't allowed to even have any children. So, we had to leave you before our pod found out."

   "Oh, is that so?"

   Your parents froze.

   "So, you gave birth to two children and then left them here to die?" Your parents slowly turned around in fear.

   "P-Pod leader—"

   "If you wanted to have children then you should've joined a different pod!" the pod leader hissed as she rose out of the water.

   "We're sorry! They were mistakes. We should've gotten rid of them—"

   "No! We do not kill in my pod!" The pod leader sighed and placed your hand on her head. "I'm going to have to exile you."

   Your parent's eyes widened. "No! Please! We don't have anywhere to go!" your father pleaded while begging on his knees.

   "I'm sorry, but you're hereby exiled. Please leave their home immediately; it no longer belongs to you. Goodbye." And the pod was gone.

   "No . . ." your mom whispered. You, Kai, and Taehyung took a couple steps back. "NO!"

   "This is all your fault!" your dad roared while grabbing the collar of Kai's shirt. "If you two bastards were never born, then we wouldn't be in this situation right now!"

   "Well, that's too bad, isn't it?" Kai cackled while ripping the man's hands off of him.

   "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU—!"

   "No, honey, let's just go," your mom sniffled.

   "But—"

   "We've bothered them enough. Fighting with them will change nothing."

   "Argh! Fine!" The two merpeople stomped to the pool and turned back around right before they hopped back in.

   "You're not our children anymore!" the woman shrieked with tears running down her face.

   "We never were," you retorted. The man flipped the three of you off before they descended into the water, never to be seen by the three of you again.

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

I have drill team tryouts tomorrow morning! AHHH I'm so nervous!!!(>人<;)Pray for me so that I make the team, okay? Thanks everyone!

This story is almost about 75% completed! I'll be sad to see this story go, but next will be a Yoongi story so look forward to that!!!

Bye friends~~<3